[Guide] Winner with Archer!

Hello again! This is a usefull guide for those who have an archer (like me :D) and want to be better and learn some tips that are working with archer...

1)Always use stun shot, on any class except an orc.

2)Once u stun the player, get behind him, u'll land many more critical hits if u attack from the back.

3)Also because archers have that skill that increases ur evasion while u move, try to move as much as possible when using ur archer.

4)Recomended archer for this strategy is SR because of the high speed and good evasion.

I think that newbies will learn more about archers now! :)

Hello again! This is a usefull guide for those who have an archer (like me :D) and want to be better and learn some tips that are working with archer...

1)Always use stun shot, on any class except an orc.

2)Once u stun the player, get behind him, u'll land many more critical hits if u attack from the back.

3)Also because archers have that skill that increases ur evasion while u move, try to move as much as possible when using ur archer.

4)Recomended archer for this strategy is SR because of the high speed and good evasion.

I think that newbies will learn more about archers now! :)

1. /aggree

2. /dissagree

3. /disagree

4. /each class has it's benefits.

Furthermore...

- Stop being the way you are.

- You are getting annoying (at least for me)

xxrxx where did you see the exploit ?!

L2 mods, move the topic to general discussion !

About the tips:

1.agree

2.agree

3.disagree

4.disagree

1. agree / stun shot usefull on low rates (without support aoi rb jew. etc), on mages

2. agree, but its not much dmg, if you have prophecy of wind then sure take all from behind

3. agree only when your target have lower range,no weapon mastery (low accuracy, like orc with bow) and lower speed than you.

4. disagree, there is no best or worst archer class !

Topa - called modifiers and it is correct... but...

With an archer we must presume that you keep a distance to your target. So the time it takes you to get behind your target can be better used just shooting IMO

ZOMG HOW WOULD U CRIT MORE ON THE BACK IF THE CRITICAL RATE IS ALWAYS THE SAME OMG THINK A LITTLE.. JESUS

THere is smth like this when u standing on stairs Like FG (forbiden gateway entrance) and your enemie down stairs he will miss more shots... :)