What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?

Maxtor

What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs?

• SMFShop/SMFArcade and more addons...
    • Active Administrator/Moderators
    • More Events for awards/karma
    • L2MxC Server or any other kind (like cs server)
    • Better and more trusted marketplace

I dont really know if u use brain ...

He reset karma and giving awards ? It SHOULD work in both way... karma from -4 goes 0 so he should unban it.

Simple ...

depends on what was the dekarma for. and what is done, cannot be undone. i have my test forum to check when your - karma is given and what for. give me your nickname in pm

Active Administrator/Moderators

I vote for this because as long im here on mxc I see Moderators are partial and also immature.

L2MxC Server or any other kind (like cs server)

I liked L2MxC server and it would be nice if it can be back ANYTIME.

@Maxtor: check ur PM's.

having admin-mods active is still so hot these days even after the update :o

Active Administrator/Moderators

I vote for this because as long im here on mxc I see Moderators are partial and also immature.

huh? ??? what do ya mean? ???

huh? ??? what do ya mean? ???

Hmm Old days still in my memory when grisom was G.Mod. Today im just back and idk how things are now :)

We'll see in near future :)

Ok so...

(POLL OPTIONS)

1. SMF addons would indeed be nice to have. +1

2. Moderators' activity is fine imo. Maxtor you're becoming more and more active lately. Just hope you'll remain like that :)

3. More events would be great. +1

4. Personally, I don't care at all about a mxc server.

5. I don't know what could be done to make the marketplace more trusted... It's like a russian roulette.

(OTHER...)

As I said before... Remake the boards. I'm not asking you to decrease the L2 sections. Just increase the rest. Games like CS, LOL and HON should have addinational sections like "Clan LF player/Player LF Clan", "Competitive Scene/Tournaments", "Media" etc

Also... Make it possible to read the first lines of the first post of a topic by just hovering the mouse over the topic title.

Add upvotes/downvotes for posts. Everyone should be able to upvote and downvote. If the first post of a topic receives a certain amount of downvotes, it gets locked automatically. If a post receives a certain amount of downvotes, it's marked as spam or deleted automatically.

Ok so...

(POLL OPTIONS)

1. SMF addons would indeed be nice to have. +1

2. Moderators' activity is fine imo. Maxtor you're becoming more and more active lately. Just hope you'll remain like that :)

3. More events would be great. +1

4. Personally, I don't care at all about a mxc server.

5. I don't know what could be done to make the marketplace more trusted... It's like a russian roulette.

(OTHER...)

As I said before... Remake the boards. I'm not asking you to decrease the L2 sections. Just increase the rest. Games like CS, LOL and HON should have addinational sections like "Clan LF player/Player LF Clan", "Competitive Scene/Tournaments", "Media" etc

Also... Make it possible to read the first lines of the first post of a topic by just hovering the mouse over the topic title.

Add upvotes/downvotes for posts. Everyone should be able to upvote and downvote. If the first post of a topic receives a certain amount of downvotes, it gets locked automatically. If a post receives a certain amount of downvotes, it's marked as spam or deleted automatically.

+++

Organize to the perfectness your current boards and then you can make a step to improve better the 2nd most active game in here(L.o.L (?)) .

Also i have idea to make some mods for 'Console gaming Section'. This section dead atm and you know console games there are more and more also owners Xbox, PS3, PSP etc. uses this forum so it would be good if someone will take care for that section and make it live!

Some minor(major) adjustments by me:

1)Suggestions Sections - It's a pure MUST for every forum and should be NOT a part of report section.

2)General Discussions Board..Sub-boards named, TV & Movies, Music, Real Life, Sports..It was kind of epicness @ mxb and it WILL succeed here.

3)Community Managers - People that have just VIP access with different color and are meant to advertise the site anywhere they may roam.

4)New Group [MxC Moderator] - Golds' standard privs + some extra privs depending on the person.

For example, TrollfaceX is promoted to MxC Moderator and he manages spam topics and general discussion boards. He gets full privs on these boards and golds' standard privs.

whatdyathink?

All starts from

Maxtor :

He dont need only to be active ...

1) He should be more social with his members ( like other admins do )

2)He should advertise the site or put some members to advertise Mxc to atract more "NEW" people

3)He should re-add features like Shop and more ...

4)Also he should re-make all boards

Moderators :

1) Ofc they should lock/clean every  topic that need to ^^ But their job is not only this ..!

2)They should Make Events

3)They Should Share things ( Yes why not ? ) I have to see share form staffer ages

CS/WoW/L2 Moderatos :

1) They Should Help on Help Sections

2)They Should Share new and New Things

3)They should give reason to members to share more things ( rewards etc)

Gold Member :

In my opinion is useless  ------------->  /Delete it

Also Lineage 2 OFF boards are really Dead ... Think about them ,what you can do with them ...

As you see , the forum future depends on his Staff ...!