[Share]Dual Sirra's Blade ( Ice Glow )

isn't that the glow from +15 agumention lol i dont like the duals anyway... Akamanah in blue so sucky.

ahm.. these are Sirra's blades... the are not akamanah lol... its a combination of a Agrade weapon from interlude... check them better  hackzor you will see they are different.. but yes the glow is  like +15 augmentation..

Its good and its really nice work , but why its stickyed?I dont have any problems with silvershark but i mean ,

hey wtf .. criticalerror make better and more stuff that worth to be stickyed but nothing from them is sticky..

Always friendly silvershark dont have anything with you or nobody here.. i just find it a bit stange

you did nice work but as you said you are new and its not such a big share. .. thats why i get confused

but maybe someone did it by mistake without admiting that..

some of criticalerrors shares and its not all of them..

Yea ... :D you are right i have no idea why my duals are sticked topic  ...  may someone like them and made it like sticked ...

guys guys pls maybe someone ppl something is wrong or is something that I doubt it but not an entire arm fight by this is something simple that can be fixed for that are the MOD :) cya and take care and thx DeathSoldier 4 ur words ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Open and copy all the .txt files(like armorgrp,weapongrp and itemname)then use fileedit to open the same file in the system folder and paste what you copied before at the end and remember!Let 1 empty line at the end, no more no less, and then save and encrypt the file and save it.Then in almost all shares there is a .sql file you have to execute..do that by opening navicat and select your db (like l2jdb) right click and press execute batch file..find the location you puted that .sql execute it and if it says : Finished successfully then you are ready, if not you done something wrong or the share you tried to put on your server isn't compatible with your pack.

• 2 weeks later...