[TOOL] ACP v1_1_3 - automatic CP/HP/MP software clicker !!!

Because this app was written in Russian language ;) I heard it is possible see russsian characters instead of ??????? by installing russian font - I have never tried. I used this soft not changing ?????? at all :P

This does work in interlude, also version 1.1.1, BUT REMEMBER you need to disable gameguard! otherwise it will not work no matter what....

How to know is game guard is running? A simple way is open Lineage normally, once its open hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and check the proccess list, If you cannot see l2.exe running, then sadly gameguard its working. Check other posts and find System folder without GG or GG Killer.

Once again, I still use version 1.1.1 with Interlude client no GG and works just great!

Have fun.

Can anyone explain the basic usage of this program? Start it before starting l2? Start it after loading l2? I can't seem to get it to work.... wich could also be caused by the fact that i don't understand Russian  ;D

@macdonald12

Run L2

Kill GG

Run ACP :D

If you can see russian character then you can use web translator :D

BTW - how can you see russina charaters in ACP? I tried to do the same, installed some fonts but .. still not working for me.

@MiLork

I don't understand idea to post another link to this software if main link is hidden. -1 from me.

Your post is reported to delete.

@macdonald12

Run L2

Kill GG

Run ACP :D

If you can see russian character then you can use web translator :D

BTW - how can you see russina charaters in ACP? I tried to do the same, installed some fonts but .. still not working for me.

To see Russian Characters I think you have to Install Russian MUI package for windows, For example I have 1 version of windows XP totally in english and in another CD i Have language packs (MUI) that makes every menu in windows in that especific language.

By adding russian language in control panel you are just adding it to the keyboard config not the whole system.