[SELL] DDoS Protection up to 16 Gbps (SUPER PACKAGE)

Hello we are glad to announce you our new team (Grimmjow! - WhiteAttack©).

1309052303_shield.png

First of all, I would like to inform you that , in marketplace , you can find booters with maximum power 4-5 Gbps. So you are 99.9% safe by purchasing our service. We are not kids, we know what we are doing.

Q:What I need to change for this protection?

A:Nothing! You have to wait until we setup our staff and make your IP undercover with our the protected one.

Q:How many hours may I need to wait?

A:We have real life, so we will offer our services as soon as possible we can! (maximum 24 hours if we have some serious issue...accidents etc..)

Q:About money?

A:Please ask it private, because we can deal something different (it depents on duration,use (forum,gameservers),power.

Why to choose us

We are 100% trusted.

We have experience,which is something positive and appreciated by the most people around the world  :)

Finally, we offer instant service (almost) and of course we respect our costumers!

Where can you find us?

• The only way to contact us is by PM in MxC (we are logging every day).
  • OR add dentist! : antiddos_service@live.com

P.S : We offer up to 16 Gbps ANTI DDoS protection...So you are 100% safe because the maximum hits by botnets can be reach 4 Gbit, so when you buy from us be sure and relax, there is anything to worry about.

If you have any questions or need service, just pm us.

We protect your website or infrastructre against all types of DDoS (including Spoofed DDoS), which can be:

-

• TCP SYN Flood
  • TCP SYN-ACK Reflection Flood (DRDoS)
  • TCP Spoofed SYN Flood
  • TCP ACK Flood
  • TCP IP Fragmented Attack
  • HTTP and HTTPS Flood Attacks
  • INTELLIGENT HTTP and HTTPS Attacks
  • ICMP Echo Request Flood
  • UDP Flood Attack
  • DNS Amplification Attacks

DDoS protection for 70$? can you explain me what kind of protection is this?

Sorry but I didnt announce there this amount of money..so please stop using your imagination..a lot of visitors can read your sentences and get confused...

Price is only private issue

any customers?website?

Website in my opinion is useless. One topic needed to include this topic  ::) , so it's  better without a website. Yeah we have a lot of customers, we cant announce you the names. BUT we can ensure you that our service is a "reality" and no lies and scam.

Sorry but I didnt announce there this amount of money..so please stop using your imagination..a lot of visitors can read your sentences and get confused...

(with 70$ minimum cost)

you are freaking kiding me right?

Why would people buy  from a random person on a forum known for 12 year olds - and especially such as sending all your traffic to him (gg all accounts)?

Really?

Welcome to mxc.

Even if it's a software ddos protection, doesn't worth even 1 euro in my opinion. Try get a hardware solution guys like cisco rooter or if your server is hosted in a hosting company choose a package with firewall protection in it!