[WTS] L2 JAVA GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION FILES

Ok, i am selling GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION SERVER FILES

things working :

jumping in the special areas

all the awakening classes

R/R95/99 GRADE ARMOR/ARROWS/WEAPONS/2 SA System, and all those stuff

SPAZION an TARAKEN BOSSES AND THEIR JEWLS.

Implemented the new stats system( con,dex,str and so on)

----------------------------------------------------------------

for developers i offer the server packets , and a list with the things that should be implemented,

a unpacked version of engine dll, and the protocol packets,

a full english system:) with and a program to fully develop and edit the client files.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i don't want any lol people with a retarded mind to post here:) any further disscutions will be made in private, i offer a test server, any questions here:) thank you

interesting.

what about new zones, quests, instance zones, new clan halls, transportation?

however, i do not think you will receive many customers because god is not live even in korea and it comes to na at fall of 2011, it is many time out here :)

interesting.

what about new zones, quests, instance zones, new clan halls, transportation?

however, i do not think you will receive many customers because god is not live even in korea and it comes to na at fall of 2011, it is many time out here :)

i know and i agree with you , the new zones are fully implemented and the instances, quests not so much, the new clan halls can be used, about the transportation, there are some new mountable things that you can ride, i am not saying that i have a full working version of the GOD chronicle but it is a great one working and good for pvp servers:)

i know and i agree with you , the new zones are fully implemented and the instances, quests not so much, the new clan halls can be used, about the transportation, there are some new mountable things that you can ride, i am not saying that i have a full working version of the GOD chronicle but it is a great one working and good for pvp servers:)

imo it is not worth to try to make GOD for now, while PTS is not live on NA, because you will still need to rework many things when NA will be launched, KR and NA clients are different as day and night :)

• 1 month later...

This person agreed with me that a certain amount of money on selling me a FULL Datapack GOD, when I bought this pack, missing everything, I went to implement it myself and told me if I wanted the source of pack, I had to give 40euros more.

I promised a month of free updates, and income all the money, he said he had not received the confirmation email from paypal had not arrived.

Phone call to Paypal and they confirmed that everything was correct.

THIEF!

This person agreed with me that a certain amount of money on selling me a FULL Datapack GOD, when I bought this pack, missing everything, I went to implement it myself and told me if I wanted the source of pack, I had to give 40euros more.

I promised a month of free updates, and income all the money, he said he had not received the confirmation email from paypal had not arrived.

Phone call to Paypal and they confirmed that everything was correct.

THIEF!

Any evidence of what you saying mate ? So we look after him.

the dude wanted the compiled version of my files and i told him: "ok for a certain amount of money i will give you the files" , he didn't have enough to pay me he paid me 90% of the sum, and when he said that he sent me the other 10% i did not received anything i am not a thief, i understood you and i gave you the file dispute those 10%, and now you wore asking me for updates, w/o giving me the rest of the money, so don't blame me blame yourself, bcs you are a scammer, the thing is simple send me the money and i will give you that update that you realy need, but first you must apologize here, for the shit that you wrote in my post. Peace!

Missing everything? NO SHIT? you are missing a -beep-ing update only that .

MY TEST SERVER IS ALLWAYS UP ADD ME AT night_khaos667@yahoo.com or night_khaos667@hotmail.com for details on how to connect

• 3 weeks later...