[GUIDE] How To Vote Twice For Your Favorite Server!

Stefoulis15

i vote with normal internet explorer ... it gain +1 vote .. then with your trick it remains the same ... ??? ???

well, for me it works perfect... i dont know why it doesnt for u :S

i voted twice and the were 2 more votes.... so... maybe u did sth wrong :/

guys i heared before some months that its a trick with from ur modem site (something like that) that you can vote possessed times

restart modem/delete cookies/vote >.>

+1 karma and sticky for our lovely off topic!This share really owns,thanks dude  :P

PS:I like ur PS 1-2-3 haha u wanna say to us that u followed 100% the rules..This is good  ;D

GR: Eleos re coolariste dn anakaliuthike i Atlantida pos kanete etsi? Poloi to kanoun auto apla autos etixe kai  to postare eleos dld!

EG: Cool  its not something new or so extraordinary! Many ppl use this method and not from that site but with progs to hide ip etc!! pff

GR: Eleos re coolariste dn anakaliuthike i Atlantida pos kanete etsi? Poloi to kanoun auto apla autos etixe kai  to postare eleos dld!

EG: Cool  its not something new or so extraordinary! Many ppl use this method and not from that site but with progs to hide ip etc!! pff

GR:Dn 3erw gia esena nazghoul alla emena me boi8ise tromera auto to guide ;P

EN:I don't know about u nazghoul but this guide helped me a lot ;P

EDITED Because I Don't Know English......

Λοιπόν Ανοίγετε Firefox πάτε hopzone  κάνετε Vote Βγάζετε Το Internet Με Αποσύνδεση άμα Έχετε Modem άμα Έχετε Router Η Με Ethernet Η Με Usb Βγάζετε Την μπρίζα που Παίρνει Ρεύμα Του Router Και Το ξαναμπάζετε Ανοίγετε Το Firefox Και  Πατάτε  Ctrl+Shift+Delete

Πάτε ξανά hopzone και ψηφίστε τον ίδιο server ......

or put out the briza....

0axa0x0axax0a0xa0x0a0xa0x0ax0a0xa0x0ax0ax00x0ax0a0xa0x0ax0a0xa0xa0x0ax0a0

The Briza??

a0xa0xa0x0x0ax0a0xa0xa0xaxa0x0ax0ax0a0x

I Know The Other You Vote Then Do Disconnect From Internet or put out the briza....

and then go again and vote....

what you put ? you put out the briza? 00axa00xa0x0a0x0a0x ax0axa0xa0x0a0x0a xa00x0ax0 (not spam )