Rate our site

Maxtor

What do you think about this site?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this site?

• Good Job!
    • Very usefull
    • Cant say yet..
    • I dont like it

• 2 weeks later...

Well just registered myself here, and the site is in the middle of worst and best. I mean on other sites if you want to read others expoil/cheat/anything that is not "legal" you have to pay.. Here you just have to prove yourself worthy for that... by posting  ::) I understand that if it won't be protected then everybody would come in and read the infos... As I see the admin didn't want to make another money begging site. He believes in "free culture" (have any1 read it?). He had to choose from the two devils, and this is the better one... But there is a problem... what if some1 have useful thougts regarding to posts that they can not see? What if he can't share any new exploits, but he can test them, and share his experiences?

gee... i'm talking too much :) simply speaking: PRO site... The AIM matters, not what it looks like...

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:/ not free anymore with donator only topics. minimum posted messages i can understand but donator only... c'est la vie ... at least some of the site is free.

PS: It's DONOR not DONATOR (at least in english)

10x for all the usefull i found heretill now. u can ban me now (if u must :D)

• 2 weeks later...