[SHARE]Spoil/money makin guide ^^

Take the quest at port too, at 120 kills(u get them easyly) u go to the same NPC and trade the quest items for mats, a really nice welcome extra income :D i do that too btw, i have been spoiling there ^^

I think you done it wrong. at levels 20-25 (I played on x4 server) go to PARTISAN HIDEAWAY/FORTRESS OF RESISTANCE*, is at the north-east of dion. There under the name (Partisan Hideaway) there is something like a triangle, go there and go UP TO THE NORTH HILL, and kill ol mahum raiders! drop: IronOrex2 and A.Bonex2( succes rate:  Animal Bone (1-3) = 1/2        Iron Ore (1-2) = 1/1

http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/20208/ol-mahum-raider.htm

Picture:

beztytuusk5.png

*The name is changing every chronicle (check C3, C4 and Interlude,++)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

nice guide , but in lvl 28 u should go (just my opinion) in crypts of disagreace (u can spoil there Orihacun ore + braided hemp in one mob , and in another one : Steel + Mithril ore

this is the best way to earn money , better than hatchlings , in 2hour , u can make 120KK in x15 server , i am making it , i bought SOM +ACU in 3days loool