how do i kill a destroyer?

maybe slowest overtime but for 1 min with zealot one of the fastest ... and the most deadly ones if used with frenzy ... how many ppl actually pvp'ed a not meat bunch noob destroyer ? i can't count more then 3 in this whole topic ,thought im not the best but i can play my class very good . and don't accuse me of not knowing the game b/c i played since c1 about 4 yrs now...

the time you play the game doesn't always mean your good at it. and ok with zealot one of the fastest? what if you slow him, and just kite waiting while his out of frenzy, zealot? Don't give me something like a destro catching up to SR, that's bogus. I don't play SRs for the simple fact of not liking LE classes, however i play PR and i never lost a fight to a destro since c3 days. The only problem you might have is that he will most likely not flag after his frenzy/zealot is up.

Let me give you a tip how to kill a destro with SR.

1. He flags on you, you hamstring him. Kite.

2. Stun. If hamstring failed use it again if stun landed. If not kite so he doesn't reach you.

3. Stun. Kite out of his reach. If he is down to 30% hp and frenzy zealot use UE and kite till it wears off. If you have evade shot working on your server use it with your UE at the same time. Give a shot at him to make sure he used frenzy and not guts. If he used guts just chase around.

4. If he switches to a bow while under zealot/frenzy you will be dodging him easily under UE.

5. Never get in his range of 600.

6 Once his frenzy falls off use rapid fire to finish him off quickly.

There are tons of ways to rape a destro who's withing 5lvls of you.

Its kind of funny to read that a particular player has been haunting you to the extent that u worry about he messing with your life everytime u login the server lol. Killing a destroyer is not as hard, and with such a party u can easily pwn him. If he runs away from u dont chase him & wait for him to come near. Then everyone spam spells on him, slow him first & then try anchor (The 2 necro's)

Tell me which server u play on! xD

well i play on l2 german , and we don't chase him b/c if we did the party would split up couse of the running speed , when he returns hes with frenzy/zealot then he just kills us  (mostly 1 hits) and drains hp from summon s/moobs around , also if i use entalge on the destro im dead , while the cast he is by me and uses crush of doom im at 3/5 hp then he changes to bow and hits me (i tryed to trow entagle on him like 15 times only 2 times it succeded) thought he has low accuracy (i don't have evade shoot only UE but dosen't last for long) when entagle succeds on him in the second while hes still in range he stunes me with hammer crush n im dead , when i run around shooting him (out of range for him) he mounts on strider comes near me and trows crush of doom on me (he prolly has the strider/mount on macro couse i only see him on strider , not the pet and him , and dismounts with his 2hand sword ready) also i can't do anything if hes at frenzy/zealot im dead meat with 1-2 hit/s (ofcourse he uses strider) and i didn't land a single stun on him in all the time i pvp'ed with him , when with party he gets slowed , cursed etc... we didn't try anchoring him yet but it could work , well hes my somewhat friend now (he kills me last , talks to me like gj n44b u g3tt1n b3tter 4t th1s but u st1ll a 100 y34rs too 34rly etc. (hes not Prussian , its just his way trying to be cool)) well the bishop is kinda useless there also the summons and the moobs around they're just a big hp pot for him any more ideas except anchor?

btw.just say the skills i/we can use on our lvl's and professions k? SR 67 , SPS 70 , TH 65 <-- my chars

66 & 72 necro , 68 BD , 61 bishop , 65 sws and 68 SR

oh man... sorry for dissapointing you but.... the only way to kill a destro in low rate server is to reach 80 level both of you (you and destro) and if you are lucky you may success with Lethal Blow xD success=let him with 1hp!

Please a G.MOD or a L2 MOD or someone that has lock topic access to lock this topic too much spamm in it and the whole thread is just a spam. There are many ways to kill a destro and he can't be imortal and your story is so stupid i just don't have any comment LOCK IT PLEASE!