I am looking for experienced Staff

ufakeffay

Question

Hello guys,

since a week ago i've decided to set up a L2 Dedicated server again.

So that means that i need staff?

Nope, it means that i am looking for people with experience and time.

Because we are going to start from root.

It will be a freya server, high-rated and with a lot of pvp.

But i want the server totally in our custom design.

No more standard high-rate servers.

It will be a big project.

The total explanation about the server will be explained to the confirmed staff.

So what I'm looking for:

2 Developers (Database & Ingame & other) : X

2/3 (GameMasters with Ingame setup experience) : 1/3

1 WebDesigner (Once needed for a design) : X

1 WebMaster/ForumMaster (Could be the Designer) : X

ForumModerators : All people from the staff above

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOST IMPORTANT: I'm looking for someone who can host the server temporary for free, so we can build and set it up.

If you are Developer or GameMaster and able to host a server for about a month, i would really appreciate it!

My computer isn't good enough for a good temporary host, that's why i'm asking this.

When the server is done, we will get a real host.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mail me your info : Luca_visser@hotmail.com

Info for Developer: Personal info, experience, abilities, examples.

Info for GM: Personal info, experience, abilities.

Info for WD: Personal info, experience, examples.

Under the 17 years old is a no

Less than 2/4 years experience is a no

No examples is a no

So, you are looking for 18+ year guys, with 2 years experience at least?

And you require them to host your server as while, lol.

I doubt that you will find someone like this

Anyway, moved to the right section, which is @L2J sub-board.

Anyway, moved to the right section, which is @L2J sub-board.

It's so strange? I have 19 yo and i playing l2 for 5 years. About hosting server - well it's only for the time of setting up the server(so we dont need powerful machine. I would do it by myself but i have really big problem with router ports forwarding (tried every configs with NAT, DynDNS, Virtual Machine and so on but it still dont work...).

By the way - it's not my announcement - it's my friend.

I gotta say many people are into developing, and they are like 14 years old and they got high knowledge of java and other programming languages.

For example, myself im 16 years old and ive been working in the past in many projects even if they failed cause of activeness,etc.

If you check my ohloh u will understand.

That's all i had to say.

Good luck on finding some experienced and true developers as far as there are fake ones among "us".

Friendly.

O RLY ?

I' am 25y.o. I was owning a L2 server for a 9 months. I have knowledge about working with L2 files (server, client, "in game", lately i spend most time with L2 modding) and I've worked with many private L2 servers...L2 is my hobby from 6 y now :]

So in Your opinion its stupid that he know what he is searching for and he dont like to work with "Woo000ooW" kidos which have (-) 16y.o. and have no freaking idea what they are speaking about ? Truly interesting...

So in Your opinion its stupid that he know what he is searching for and he dont like to work with "Woo000ooW" kidos which have (-) 16y.o. and have no freaking idea what they are speaking about ? Truly interesting...

Egh, just because some of mxc users are like that doesnt mean the whole planet is.

I know tons of developers with that age who can make superb thinggies with their knowledge, unlike some 25 yo dudes.

yes and what exactly the gamemasters/webdesigners are going to win from this? another lineage 2 server experience ? thanks but i could do that myself.

Okay. Payment?

well well well look whos back :)

how's it going vago.

@on topic

yes and what exactly the gamemasters/webdesigners are going to win from this? another lineage 2 server experience ? thanks but i could do that myself.

I guess he feels a bit special.

O RLY ?

I' am 25y.o. I was owning a L2 server for a 9 months. I have knowledge about working with L2 files (server, client, "in game", lately i spend most time with L2 modding) and I've worked with many private L2 servers...L2 is my hobby from 6 y now :]

O RLY ?

Folks, age doesn't fucking matter. 9 months.. you think it was too much? Isn't. I can give ya a thousand reasons why u're not right. Here are many members who have younger than 18 and they can beat ya && other with heir knowledge. Is wrong to think if you have 25 y/o.. u're pro/above than "these kids". Age make a difference in mentality rather than knowledge.

Okay. Payment?

w00t

2/4 years of experience... You got more luck to PM directly L2J Senior / Inner circle with such conditions.

And I suppose the dev head knowns near nothing about java.

You're asking the help of 5/6 ppls, I hope you know it.

Gl, but you won't find ppl.

Voqus, don't post, you're too young :D. Hahaha.

well well well look whos back :)

how's it going vago.

@on topicI guess he feels a bit special.

Making business, you?

So...Payment for java dev?

@ Chr.Trance

1. Where did I wrote that I' am a faking Pr0 MaSTeR ?

2. Age does matter, just like the size of a penis :] If you are older You at least act like a mature person not like "WoWaWeeWoW kido".

3. 96% of kidos from mxc can just yowl, 0% knowledge or even intencion to read damn guides and learn something !

4. He ("ufakeffay") have posted his request at mxc, so read my 2nd point.

5. "beat ya" ? In java ? Sure, i will denied, but I can "beat ya" in L2 client knowledge (You can call it "modding"), graphic, webmastering. So ? Who faking cares ?

6. 9 months of owning L2 server learned me more than 3 years of using this forum, so it is better than nothing especially when 96% of mxc'ers dont even know how to stand theirs own server at localhost (beside there are freaking guides for that  ::) ).

Take care

I told ya it's not mine project - it's my friend. So don't ask me questions - mail him at mail that i've posted. About year restriction - well i think there shouldn't be something like that so if u have 16 yo u can mail him too. If u really have dev skills then i don't see any obstacles.

Once again mail here: Luca_visser@hotmail.com

2/4 years of experience... You got more luck to PM directly L2J Senior / Inner circle with such conditions.

And I suppose the dev head knowns near nothing about java.

You're asking the help of 5/6 ppls, I hope you know it.

Gl, but you won't find ppl.

Voqus, don't post, you're too young :D. Hahaha.

Egh... you dont wanna mess with me, cute dworfie(tibo) :P

Making business, you?

So...Payment for java dev?

Chilling.... summer time :D

I told ya it's not mine project - it's my friend. So don't ask me questions - mail him at mail that i've posted. About year restriction - well i think there shouldn't be something like that so if u have 16 yo u can mail him too. If u really have dev skills then i don't see any obstacles.

Once again mail here: Luca_visser@hotmail.com

No examples is a no

Lol'd on that "small" difference in your opinions.

and @ontopic again

as far as vago is on talk with him altho he needs some sort of payment he will do good job.

Afterall, he's developing for like 3-4 years.[seems to meet the "18+yo" requirements.]

Peace bitchezz!