L2Plato.com - New game style for you!

EliteZ1

Well I finally finished on creating an unique scheme buffer.. It's been a lot of frustration since I couldn't get it to work and my computer kept on crashing every time I called up a html file... After a few tries I've found this silly mistake that kept us waiting for so long. Now we're back on track, I've finished adapting my unique event. I'll post more information on the web in a short while.

DarkStar feel free to comment on those copies... I guarantee that all I've done I've done by myself and all the ideas were either mine or other group members.

Ex. buffer html design.

Well it's hard to say anything about server opening as we're yet not sure when the server works will be finished... Anyways we're still working hard on the server.. You should see quite a lot of changes soon, stay tuned.

achievements.png

bufferq.png

Or htm design is really exclusive, so it's importan to us. And your buffer have similary draft, colors, progress bar. See your self on screen shots. :) And we don't know what you have done more similary thinks.

p.s. we don't jugde you, but you need to think about your self design. ;)

[LT] Susigalvokit savo dizainą tu html, nejaugi norit turėti nemalonumų? Juk gi iš to naudos nebus nei vienam. Taikos ir ramybės, būkit sąžiningi, nors ir kokie lietuviai bebūtumėt.

So what you trying to say is that we can't use hp, exp progress bars and + - radar buttons just because someone used them before? As far as I know they're not yours, but NcSofts. Anyways it's the first time I see your buffer or whatever it is there for don't blame me for not being aware of what I'm doing... I'll change everything round in the future if that bothers you, but that's not my main priority at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Open Beta - July 22th at 15.00 PM (GMT 0+).

Since everyone is so keen on trying our server out and since we promised that open beta will start in mid July we're launching our Open Beta. Be warned! Server is still not finished and there's a lot of work to be done but you'll stil be able to play in our server, but you won't be able to try different new features. There will be a lot of server restarts during Open Beta there for don't expect a perfect gameplay, it's only mainly based to help us test the server. Please let your friends know.

Open Beta - July 22th at 15.00 PM (GMT 0+).

Since everyone is so keen on trying our server out and since we promised that open beta will start in mid July we're launching our Open Beta. Be warned! Server is still not finished and there's a lot of work to be done but you'll stil be able to play in our server, but you won't be able to try different new features. There will be a lot of server restarts during Open Beta there for don't expect a perfect gameplay, it's only mainly based to help us test the server. Please let your friends know.

ill give it a try ;3

erm we will get that starter pack on beta? or only on the official launch?