L2Plato.com - New game style for you!

EliteZ1

Server is still in its development status but we have a clear vision of what it's going to be like. Server is being created on a unique gamemode which we decided to call "Survival" as it's probably the best self explanatory term to use for it. The gamemode itself is sort of similar to servers like "AvD" (Faction servers), but in this case there is no teams, every single player is fighting for their own benefit. You could also call it "Free For All", probably most of you are familiar with this term. Most of you would say "But it's exactly the same like other pvp servers with a fancy title behind it..." Well I've got to say that you're wrong... In our server there are no PvP Flags or PK kills meaning that you can kill your oponent and you won't get any karma for it. Actually thats the whole point... Killing as many other players as possible and getting reward for it... Server also contains a mixture of different maps where the whole skimirsh will take place. Imagine 100 players in as little area as Tully's Workshop, I would say that's a massive massacre, forget 200 or more. For more information please read the news...

Visit us at: http://www.l2plato.com/

Well the introduction is quite plain because we've not got the whole information about the server. Each day we implement something new, get rid or change around what we've already done there for we can't provide information that might change in just couple of days.

P.S. Hopefully the forum won't be flooded with referral links...

I really like the website

You are stupid man . Websites is the last thing I look for a server. If inside it's perfect I dont give a shit for the website at all.

So thats the reason you make me stupid?O.o

I just said that i like the server, no one said that i am going to join this server.

So you are the retarded -beep- face here m8!

So go make your first kiss, gl

I have some doubts on how good that free for all idea will work. MMO's are made for teamplay ( parties, supports, clans, alliances, common objectives ). If you remove all those aspects, it becomes something like quake ?

To make it clear.. We're not removing any clans, parties or alliances, they exist but the idea is that you can kill your opponent as soon as you see it.. you don't have to get him flagged or be worried that you'll get karma. Basically this type of gamemod will allow you to improve your pvp skills which would be required in massive castle sieges or clan wars on official servers. Anyways I can't just explain everything to you in words... You just need to see it yourself... You can't judge it before you try it. Follow the news on the website, peace out!

I really like the website

Lol that's the 2nd topic i see you saying this.Wtf ur checking the websites only and tell ur opinion?It's L2 Discussion here not website discussion.

So thats the reason you make me stupid?O.o

I just said that i like the server, no one said that i am going to join this server.

So you are the retarded -beep- face here m8!

So go make your first kiss, gl

I will try it

Yes you are stupid lol.

@OnTopic : I will give it a shot when it goes up.Seems interesting.

So whats the problem if i say that i like the site, omg.

And yea,i made the second post "I will try it" after few hours after i changed my mind.

//wannabe smartass?

You just wanna raise your post count thats why i told you that lol.You could edit the previous post and say it.

What changed your mind?

I'm already smart.