[Server] Aion International 2.5+

EDLAX

If everything goes fine I think it will open today.

It didnt open yesterday nor it will today. Sync in shout just said

"I'd say as soon as possible, in the next few days. Have some things left to clear up. "

Yeah, getting tired myself.. thought it will open today, but according to sync's msg, it wont open even tomorrow.

Any news ? So should we expect it to open tomorrow ?

Well I won't gine any ETA cause I'm not from the staff and I don't know how much time they will take to have everything fine, but it shouldn't be long since people is getting too impatient.

Well I won't gine any ETA cause I'm not from the staff and I don't know how much time they will take to have everything fine, but it shouldn't be long since people is getting too impatient.

No leaks :(

sadface... But whetver if its not gonna open in 2 days i think i may quit waiting.

My friend thinks like..:

There is major problem, they're just saying there are minor problems cuz we would probably leave if there was major problem, if they're really testing skills and minors why wouldn't they open beta, would be a lot easier.

_____

I dont know though, maybe he's wrong, maybe they're busy with their lifes so they need lots of time for minor things to be fixed, no one knows really, though sync is saying they're testing various spawn places, skills and some fort things (today, 11am).

They lost lot of players by this 12day+ delay, though im staying since i dont want to go IA, and this one looks promising. Though i wont wait for another week, its just too much compared to date they already had to start

My friend thinks like..:

There is major problem, they're just saying there are minor problems cuz we would probably leave if there was major problem, if they're really testing skills and minors why wouldn't they open beta, would be a lot easier.

_____

I dont know though, maybe he's wrong, maybe they're busy with their lifes so they need lots of time for minor things to be fixed, no one knows really, though sync is saying they're testing various spawn places, skills and some fort things (today, 11am).

They lost lot of players by this 12day+ delay, though im staying since i dont want to go IA, and this one looks promising. Though i wont wait for another week, its just too much compared to date they already had to start

Totally agree with you.

Plus that u know , saying every three days " Its gonna OPEN , YEZ WE WINZ " just to make us wait a lil longer does not exctly create the ideal image we should have for them. Just my opinion.

And come on , if there were any SM bugs with Fear ( Like in IA , where the feared target doesnt move " like a stun") , well they could at least open the server and fix these bugs in the next days. I mean  , none becomes 55 lvl in one day :X