EDLAX

logo.png

RATES:

Exp: x2

Drop: x2

AP: x1

FEATURES:

·2.5+ Compatible

·Pets fully implemented (Feeding & Rewards)

·Scripted instances (Boss AI, hard and easy modes etc...)

·Wedding (Exp and AP bonus for lovers who get married)

·Full geodata (Blind leap and other skills related fully working)

·Legion wars

·PVE & PK switch

·Full fortresses system (Fortress sieges with gates, aetheric fields, veille, mastarius...)

·90%+ Functionally quests, including daily ones (not joking)

·Mentor system fully working (Quests and rewards)

·Conditioning implemented

And many other things you will discover...

THE LEGION WARS

28ui5bt.png

The legion wars will allow the players from a same faction (elyos / asmodians) to fight each others, as legions, to claim their lands. Each land aquired by a legion will be highly rewarding, depending the map conquered. Every week, the players can meet on the legion wars battlefield to defend their land, or attack a new one, even both at same time !

pveTW.jpg

WEDDING

353cj1j.png

How does it work:

·The two partners must be in the same group/party with no one else inside the group.

·Each partner must have the wedding ring in inventory

·Both must be in front of Vidar (for Asmodians side) or Fasimedes (for Elyos side)

·Then one of the partner must initiate the wedding by writing the command //wedding on chat.

·Once both are in position the wedding can start, by writing command //wedding start on chat.

·Enjoy the Ceremony

wedding_part_04.jpg

PVE & PK SWITCH

ip2tqr.png

PVE Switch:

While ingame, you can set up your character to pve mode only. You won't be able to attack anyone from enemy faction, and obviousely no one from enemy faction will be able to attack you.

This is NOT a permanent change. everytime you log in, your state is reseted to pvp. All functions related to balaurs, guards, monsters stay naturally active.

PK Swtich:

Who hasn't been tempted to kill some of your own race, whatever could be the reason !

Now you can, on AION international, by simply turning on the PK switch.

But acting as a pker will definitively get you in dangerous situations : anyone is able to attack you, and depending your current PK rank, you might drop any item you're wearing.

You can buy a PK drop protection item at the webshop which will prevent you from dropping items on death. One card will be used per death.

More info about these features on website!

2gxpa45.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it is cause of your internet explorer or try getting the last adobe flash player version.

Oh well i figured smthing out . I Opened the link on a new tab instead of just clicking in it.

By the way could you sent me a pm /or post us the exact time that it eill be launched ?

:D really looking forward to it ! Btw2 with PvE mode = twinking dead ?

Extracted from the announcements on forum:

While the progress is very satisfying on the server, we will need some additional days to make sure we can propose the best experience possible. We can confirm that the server will be accessible before the 30th, exact date will be precised on the next days.

Twinks won't be dead, you can be sure. You can't go PvE mode on zones like Ingisson/Gelkmaros, Abyss, Silentera and when you are rifting.

You can't totally escape from the PvP ò.Ó

Twinks won't be dead, you can be sure. You can't go PvE mode on zones like Ingisson/Gelkmaros, Abyss, Silentera and when you are rifting.

You can't totally escape from the PvP ò.Ó

Nice , seriously !

But what about eltnen-Morheim twinking ?

Not everyone will be using it and you will find ppl rifting everywhere so you can hunt in your own zones.

I was playing another server before it closed that had implemented the PvE mode and hardly ever you find someone with it on ;) So don't worry about it.

Not everyone will be using it and you will find ppl rifting everywhere so you can hunt in your own zones.

I was playing another server before it closed that had implemented the PvE mode and hardly ever you find someone with it on ;) So don't worry about it.

Nice to hear that!

Me and my friends are gonna start on this server , cause i really like the fact that have spent a LOT of time getting all the features work.

Btw tell the Site developer good job from me ;p

Nice to hear that!

Me and my friends are gonna start on this server , cause i really like the fact that have spent a LOT of time getting all the features work.

Btw tell the Site developer good job from me ;p

true looking forward for the opening :) Seems really really promising :) Good luck in your betas too :)

true looking forward for the opening :) Seems really really promising :) Good luck in your betas too :)

Btw we prolly are gonna roll asmodian because aecetia won't join us ,if u dont mind.

Btw we prolly are gonna roll asmodian because aecetia won't join us ,if u dont mind.

gaylyos are fun too.