[Request] L2J Freya Custom skin

MoDuL

Is it possible for someone to create armor sets & accessories like Mortal Kombat ? :)

you can try it alone for get new skills ^^, always is better make it alone.

He want to know how much can you pay for his work. >_< What did you can't understand?

Maybe he dont want to know it :P Ppl thinks that everything is for free :] Retards. You wont even get punch in the face for free because for 101% someone will steal your wallet :]

i would consider paying some for the horse in that pic of yours L2sMod :)

I think only a handfull of ppl here do a job worthy of money if anyone does...

I dont want to sound offensive and i know nothing of moddeling and texturing but most of your works guyz are just mediocre.

Compared to the official looks putting any kind of custom item made in mcx will only reduce the professionalism of a server.

However since most people dealing with l2 nowadays are mmorpg "rednecks" with no sense of taste or quality ...well such overexagerated

items sell their asses of.

Don't get too cocky though...

Maybe he dont want to know it :P Ppl thinks that everything is for free :] Retards. You wont even get punch in the face for free because for 101% someone will steal your wallet :]

I one of this ppl because I think so that everything must be for everyone. But If man want,he can stole everything,and I'm proffesional thief,I can destroy a lot of other works,but I don't want to do this, only don't want because ppl spent for this a lot of time.

I think only a handfull of ppl here do a job worthy of money if anyone does...

I dont want to sound offensive and i know nothing of moddeling and texturing but most of your works guyz are just mediocre.

Compared to the official looks putting any kind of custom item made in mcx will only reduce the professionalism of a server.

However since most people dealing with l2 nowadays are mmorpg "rednecks" with no sense of taste or quality ...well such overexagerated

items sell their asses of.

Don't get too cocky though...

;D

Shit man!! theres something you cant understand... Some clean stairs for money while some others get fucked for money ok these are jobs but what makes you thing that you have a carreer on l2 moding?? You all take yourselfs as proffesional modders, how many money you pay me??? and etc,well in my opinion this is shitty. You are pathetic little kids or shycho adults fucking lazy to work and take money from the forums by little kids... Well I think you take it very proffesionally you think this is something that you have talent this is not true anyone can make what you want to sell just with some time and 20 IQ...

If the answer is i spend time to make it for you what about NcSoft who created 9gb of clear work from the zero shares everything cliental for free, while you leech these files modifuing them and sell them... OK R PROOO YOU GET MONEY FROM THIS RESPECT!!!! Thats all crap you think you are something but you are all a big ZERO... if you take money from little kids well done you accomplished the mission of your lifes!!!

All you nolifers say: how much?? tell me price?? i want money money just all gtfo!!!!!

I think that all this should be free well I will leaen tjese things and give everything for free just to send away luckers as you!!!

This is just  an opinion sry for the incovenience

Shit man!! theres something you cant understand... Some clean stairs for money while some others get -beep-ed for money ok these are jobs but what makes you thing that you have a carreer on l2 moding?? You all take yourselfs as proffesional modders, how many money you pay me??? and etc,well in my opinion this is shitty. You are pathetic little kids or shycho adults -beep-ing lazy to work and take money from the forums by little kids... Well I think you take it very proffesionally you think this is something that you have talent this is not true anyone can make what you want to sell just with some time and 20 IQ...

If the answer is i spend time to make it for you what about NcSoft who created 9gb of clear work from the zero shares everything cliental for free, while you leech these files modifuing them and sell them... OK R PROOO YOU GET MONEY FROM THIS RESPECT!!!! Thats all crap you think you are something but you are all a big ZERO... if you take money from little kids well done you accomplished the mission of your lifes!!!

All you nolifers say: how much?? tell me price?? i want money money just all gtfo!!!!!

I think that all this should be free well I will leaen tjese things and give everything for free just to send away luckers as you!!!

This is just  an opinion sry for the incovenience

Ppl spend theirs time to learn, get some skills in L2 client modding. Some of tools are NOT FREE. So who should GTFO, You retard ?  :D

Shit man!! theres something you cant understand... Some clean stairs for money while some others get -beep-ed for money ok these are jobs but what makes you thing that you have a carreer on l2 moding?? You all take yourselfs as proffesional modders, how many money you pay me??? and etc,well in my opinion this is shitty. You are pathetic little kids or shycho adults -beep-ing lazy to work and take money from the forums by little kids... Well I think you take it very proffesionally you think this is something that you have talent this is not true anyone can make what you want to sell just with some time and 20 IQ...

This is just  an opinion sry for the incovenience

I want see when begin sharing staff!!!! cool stuff, not shity work paited with painted lol, who are to judge ppl for sell work or not you don't know effort ppl do for make it, so please stop crying and flaming in topics, you are retared like heracles and other shity ppl don't respect nothing here so bb and heop see you in Client Modding side how you say before shating all your skills in this area talented!!!!!

PD: First Lesson xD

1º Why you want become Client Developer?

2º What is UnrealEditor ?

3º The function TexEnvMap,TexPanner,TexOscilator.. what is that ?

for today is all you need know!!! more lessons soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaahaha

yy whatever forum king...

for you

1st what is real life

2nd what is a pussy?

More lessons soon no lifer

you fail your first lesson puff

anyway this is the real life noob!!! I don't you work free in real life right? so?

a pussy? ahahaha I live with my girlfriend so I know what is the pussy asshole get a life nab