League Of Legends Random Topic!

I have a question about mmr , Season 3 i was Silver I now i'm playing my Provisional  games for season 4 and i see most of my enemies are Gold. Its because my mmr is high or has nothing to do with that?

I have a question about mmr , Season 3 i was Silver I now i'm playing my Provisional  games for season 4 and i see most of my enemies are Gold. Its because my mmr is high or has nothing to do with that?

Either you are doing overall better than pre-reset or these gold are doing worse. Or both...

how are you guys going with your provisional games?

4-0 . last season i was silver 1. if i do one 8-2 7-3 9-1 or the best of all 10-0 what rank i take???

4-0 . last season i was silver 1. if i do one 8-2 7-3 9-1 or the best of all 10-0 what rank i take???

8/2 90% going to gold v

7/3 50% going to gold v 50% silver I

Blitz isnt viable for a simple

You will do 1 grab that may change a fight if you grab adc/apcarry or a squishy target but thats all, after a fail grab you have nothing to do unlikely thresh which is similar to blitz you can use your utility ( knock up , slow ) to protect your team for example

Blitz isnt viable for a simple

You will do 1 grab that may change a fight if you grab adc/apcarry or a squishy target but thats all, after a fail grab you have nothing to do unlikely thresh which is similar to blitz you can use your utility ( knock up , slow ) to protect your team for example

My legendary thresh doesnt grab,only E!