League Of Legends Random Topic!

already done. still the samemore than 10 games

There is a problem then like normal game..In profile it says for example that you have 500 wins but if you create game with teamates its shows you that you have 511

There is a problem then like normal game..In profile it says for example that you have 500 wins but if you create game with teamates its shows you that you have 511

its not a problem...i think it has also the 3vs3 wins and the dominion's wins.

ohmaigod.png

EZ PZ. That's how you carry em.

Why would you get lantern when they have 4 Magic dmg champs...plus ww has those items...

If you needed that early lifesteal you could get executionet's calling.. to counter cait's heal and soraka too..

Why would you get lantern when they have 4 Magic dmg champs...plus ww has those items...

If you needed that early lifesteal you could get executionet's calling.. to counter cait's heal and soraka too..

why u are so noob?xD

HE HAS LEONA SUPPORT!

Because , I was with leona and Lantern is a nice item to help jungler with drake/baron, also helps in farm! I got W to counter their heal , and we were playing 100% aggresive , that's why we succed in bot.

why u are so noob?xD

HE HAS LEONA SUPPORT!

Exactly.

why u are so noob?xD

HE HAS LEONA SUPPORT!

fu...can't you answer like that ?

Because , I was with leona and Lantern is a nice item to help jungler with drake/baron, also helps in farm! I got W to counter their heal , and we were playing 100% aggresive , that's why we succed in bot.Exactly.

DjNanos what's your elo btw? You seem unexperienced but I could teach you how to play AD If you are at West side.

I'm east...and yeah.. i can't say i'm "enough"experienced ..but i'm better than the average

btw my top rating was 1417, elo b4 this morging was 1254, got 3 games and 2 trollpicks and a leaver and now i'm -40

I'm east...and yeah.. i can't say i'm "enough"experienced ..but i'm better than the average

btw my top rating was 1417, elo b4 this morging was 1254, got 3 games and 2 trollpicks and a leaver and now i'm -40

Dude , Just find a mate and play together! Then the chances winning are higher. That I did at the start of Season 2 , and I got up to 1432.

Dude , Just find a mate and play together! Then the chances winning are higher. That I did at the start of Season 2 , and I got up to 1432.

all of my friends are afraid to play rankedz (lol)

some ppl i've met are offline so.. w/e.. i'll play till i get 1k elo

then i'm going west. if i get 900 at west i'm quiting xD

all of my friends are afraid to play rankedz (lol)

some ppl i've met are offline so.. w/e.. i'll play till i get 1k elo

then i'm going west. if i get 900 at west i'm quiting xD

Move to EUW and lets duo .