League Of Legends Random Topic!

o4N4d98.png

this is plat 1 range, i dont understand how my team is this fucking bad especially when i shit on top lane taric so hard (he was 2 8 in lane)

o4N4d98.png

this is plat 1 range, i dont understand how my team is this fucking bad especially when i shit on top lane taric so hard (he was 2 8 in lane)

fed lux jungle,fed blitz support...

oh boy...

there was something seriously wrong with that specific game...

Blitz is useless if you're not playing against enemies who are careless.

His utility is non-existant in comparison to other supports.

Edited by Fortuna

As you said depends how you play him.

I play it as a support and he's just fine.

As you said depends how you play him.

I play it as a support and he's just fine.

I didn't say that it depends on how you play him. I said that he is useless as a support against aware enemies. Before a few months I was in a D1 team and we had to change supports 3 times. All 3 supports were D3-D1 and said the same. They always felt useless when playing Blitz, since they could do so much more with other supports.

It's like playing Shaco. He is an assassin, right. But why would you pick him, since there are so many better options than him?

Edited by Fortuna

Well yes indeed.On these divisions im currently passing by,ppl don't even ward or cover behindcreeps so blitz works most of the times...even against counters like thresh/cait bots...

On higher ranks im gonna play thresh/leona most likely.

Well yes indeed.On these divisions im currently passing by,ppl don't even ward or cover behindcreeps so blitz works most of the times...even against counters like thresh/cait bots...

On higher ranks im gonna play thresh/leona most likely.

If you're good at a certain champion you can play him at any level, except from competitive maybe (but that's too far away to even comment on) no matter if he's generally a good or bad pick. I personally climbed with Rammus and Sejuani, who are both considered average to below average picks.

Still, I don't consider them strong myself, but these are the champions I liked, played most and learned to play.

Edited by Fortuna

If you're good at a certain champion you can play him at any level, except from competitive maybe (but that's too far away to even comment on) no matter if he's generally a good or bad pick. I personally climbed with Rammus and Sejuani, who are both considered average to below average picks.

Still, I don't consider them strong myself, but these are the champions I liked, played most and learned to play.

Most on the games i get to play as jungle i wonna pick Rammus cuz i know that taunt is OP even nerfed but a few seconds before the lock i change to something else cuz i have the feeling i 'd be agonizing in my own jungle...  :alone: From the little J Rammus games i played most of the times i was left behind in LvLs and creeps even after doing average/good overall.So that's why i play Lee when i get the chance.

Most on the games i get to play as jungle i wonna pick Rammus cuz i know that taunt is OP even nerfed but a few seconds before the lock i change to something else cuz i have the feeling i 'd be agonizing in my own jungle...  :alone: From the little J Rammus games i played most of the times i was left behind in LvLs and creeps even after doing average/good overall.So that's why i play Lee when i get the chance.

The problem with these junglers is that they fall behind the way jungle is atm, if they can't do something early. A tiny early misplay can destroy you.