League Of Legends Random Topic!

Grats weird

Prin kana xrono eixame mpei adipaloi se ena normal,epezes xerath dn kserw ama 8imase :P enas filos m paraponiotan sinexeia oti tn petixenes me ta skillshots sou enw htan untargetable :P

What can i do when i'm playing against nasus?I mean i did everything that could possibly be done.We had a really good trynda top so i decided to camp mid and bot,i gave both carries 3 kills then i focused on top where i gave 2 to trynda,later in the game tho nasus had 500+ stacks on his Q and was tanky as fk,seriously i have no idea.What can i do against him?

don't give him free farm, always have someone top who can 1v1 him

early game issnt that hard, just snowball it.

lategame kite him with CC

+12 started

:( :(

from 0 points? so early meng, rip

βασανιστειτε οπτικα κ εγκεφαλικα

άμα ήσουν ο dead zed, σκέψου τι καρκίνο θα είχες βγάλει, θα είχες γίνει και μάθημα στο πανεπιστήμιο

Grats weird

Prin kana xrono eixame mpei adipaloi se ena normal,epezes xerath dn kserw ama 8imase :P enas filos m paraponiotan sinexeia oti tn petixenes me ta skillshots sou enw htan untargetable :P

thanx, όχι. με πας πολύ πίσω και έχουν περάσει τόσα games ;p

What can i do when i'm playing against nasus?I mean i did everything that could possibly be done.We had a really good trynda top so i decided to camp mid and bot,i gave both carries 3 kills then i focused on top where i gave 2 to trynda,later in the game tho nasus had 500+ stacks on his Q and was tanky as fk,seriously i have no idea.What can i do against him?

Nasus has a weak presence early game as a top laner. You should try and exploit this enemy team flaw by snowballing objectives and forcing them into bad decisions, making the game end early.

What you need to learn as a jungler is to make plays, which is the main difference between a Gold and a Platinum jungler.

Gold jungler: I'll gank top/mid/bot and get kills. Yeee!

Platinum+: I'm gonna gank top/mid/bot and get a tower or drake.

A simple gank is also considered as a play obviously, but the platinum play makes a much stronger impact on the game.