What kind of JAVA tutorial would you like to see?

Matim

Ehmm let's start from basics,like what objects are in java + more about it?

All statements in java and of course explanations (?)

and an advice for all of your guides,examples help newbies much better than just read a guide. :)

Ehmm let's start from basics,like what objects are in java + more about it?

All statements in java and of course explanations (?)

and an advice for all of your guides,examples help newbies much better than just read a guide. :)

I would like something like this too as I have started to learn some java basics.

Anything about JAVA can be easily found through internet, I believe it would be great if you do something more specific and related to L2J (That is the main audience of this forum after all).

I am not sure if I can give you a decent idea for a good tut...and that's why I won't try to do so,...,..,,.. just saying ;d

Mostly everything about each language may be found at google.

But still few useful decent guides may be created.

About L2J related guides, there is L2J section so?

You could make a guide for newbies as a starting one.Since we all start from zero make a guide that you will think it will help people and make them learn faster than reading other tutorials or e-books.I have a book where they start with examples using shapes like changing the color of a shape or move it somewhere else or make a circle move slowly down like the sunset and i have to admit that i liked this book.

• 2 weeks later...

A Java lesson for L2J,because many here are without experience trying to be developers and there is no tutorial for L2J,only for Java.

More details?

huh , learning java from internet is kinda bad idea but we should give it a try maybe we will learn some basics?

and why java is made tutorials in internet ?  http://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

Yeah you could learn some 'stuff', but believe me, not enough.

Nice to see Matim deleting comments.

So i'll repost.

Matim doing java tutorials is useless as he doesn't have even half of the knowledge that real teachers have, I'm pretty sure you can find tutorials by Sun somewhere that are 100x > Matim's, so posting tutorials on a forum about a massive subject such as programming in Java is a completely waste of time.

tl;dr version: Matim don't be such a girl and delete comments that talk against you.

Nice to see Matim deleting comments.

Me? I haven't deleted any reply, as you can notice mine are deleted aswell.

So before posting and accusing someone, find out who really did it.

And who's 'girl' now.

Me? I haven't deleted any reply, as you can notice mine are deleted aswell.

So before posting and accusing someone, find out who really did it.

And who's 'girl' now.

Still you, nobody on this forum deletes posts without people requesting it.