What kind of JAVA tutorial would you like to see?

Matim

Seems you still don't get main purpose of this thread.

Noone is saying about posting basic things, the point is that someone may request something related with content of this forum.

For example boting, how to create something useful for L2J etc.

And seems you were not able to comment my reply, seems lack of synonyms (tard etc)

Seems you still don't get main purpose of this thread.

Noone is saying about posting basic things, the point is that someone may request something related with content of this forum.

For example boting, how to create something useful for L2J etc.

And seems you were not able to comment my reply, seems lack of synonyms (tard etc)

A synonym is a word that has multiple meanings. Don't try teaching English to somebody who speaks it natively you Polish douchebag.

Polish douchebag.

Thanks.

Ok, since you are not able to discuss as a maturity person, I won't reply for your next senseless replys.

Summarizing, you failed once again with accusing me for cleaning thread, the same as you failed with gross domestic product.

Keep your another senseless reply for your self.

And just to note, this time I will delete our offtopic replys (im saying it, to prevent your future madness :) )

Thanks.

Ok, since you are not able to discuss as a maturity person, I won't reply for your next senseless replys.

Summarizing, you failed once again with accusing me for cleaning thread, the same as you failed with gross domestic product.

Keep your another senseless reply for your self.

And just to note, this time I will delete our offtopic replys (im saying it, to prevent your future madness :) )

Why are you so mad ?

He isn't exactly teaching them though is he? Have you ever saw tutorials on programming languages, they are very poor and most of them have a shit load of errors/ways to do things easier and better in them.

Having specifically L2j Java tutorials would be good, as there aren't many of those around ... but to do Java tutorials it is just another drop in a huge ocean of shit.

Tutorials are never perfect, members can help the topic creator to improve it.

Tutorials are never perfect, members can help the topic creator to improve it.

The point is, there are very little tutorials on Java regarding L2j, whereas you can find millions of books and tutorials on the subject of Java as a whole, and tbh if Matim is willing to spend his time making them, why cover shit other people have already covered? TheNewBoston has a lot of java tutorials that are very good quality and are produced well.

Matim's tutorials need to have a voice-over on them, if he isn't willing to do that then it is useless to even make them as most people will not follow him typing on the screen and/or making the tutorial as a topic, they are too hard to follow.