What kind of JAVA tutorial would you like to see?

Matim

Why should I request someone to clean up thread, since I could do it :D?

Yea yea, not balls I knew it, but yea its nice to blame someone, without even single proof.

Keep repeating the same sentence.

Why should I request someone to clean up thread, since I could do it :D?

Yea yea, not balls I knew it, but yea its nice to blame someone, without even single proof.

Keep repeating the same sentence.

Someone is mad because i insulted his java skills (or lack of) :D

Im rather cheerful, because of you :)

i insulted his java skills

where?

(or lack of)

Feel free, I have nothing against it.

Im rather cheerful, because of you :)

where?

Feel free, I have nothing against it.

I wrote that you making tutorials would be useless because you don't know nearly half of the stuff real teachers would know, and you got mad at that.

Someone is mad because i insulted his java skills (or lack of) :D

Get out from section if you don't looking for some programming tutorials.

The rest members that comes here,probably needs.

Nobody force you to stay,simple as that,cmon.... o.o

Get out from section if you don't looking for some programming tutorials.

The rest members that comes here,probably needs.

Nobody force you to stay,simple as that,cmon.... o.o

I came to see if anybody had any shit on php and discovered this fucktard thinking he's pro java programmer because he knows more than the average idiot 12 year old.

Each post you are prooving your immaturity, really.

Till now, I haven't offended you, but you are still offending me without reason, and without even single argument.

You can say what ever you wish about my java skills, I don't care.

You don't know me, don't know my skills, experience - nothing, so calm down, otherwise you will get a fever :)

Ok, so from now on - call each creator of any kind of guide 'tard', only because he wish to help someone, epic.

I deleted all the post myself, do you have any problem?

Yes i do, you deleted them for no reason at all (Most likely upon Matim's request)

Each post you are prooving your immaturity, really.

Till now, I haven't offended you, but you are still offending me without reason, and without even single argument.

You can say what ever you wish about my java skills, I don't care.

You don't know me, don't know my skills, experience - nothing, so calm down, otherwise you will get a fever :)

Ok, so from now on - call each creator of any kind of guide 'tard', only because he wish to help someone, epic.

I have no problem with you, just your fucking ego kid.

Yes i do, you deleted them for no reason at all (Most likely upon Matim's request)

Nope, i was reading all your all retarded posts when someone is willing to teach people free whatever they request and you flame him.

If you have personal problems with someone then don't do it when they are trying to learn you something. If you don't like it, dont post.

And none requested their deletion.

I have no problem with you, just your -beep-ing ego kid.

Keep repeating nonsense arguments, but for god sake, maybe finally something substantiated?

Discussion with such person like you, is just wasting of time, only flaming and nothing else.

I told you already, call me as you wish, it won't change anything, really - just prooving your immaturity.

But hell yeah, instead of objective opinion its better to flame me.

Should I remind you why you are against me? Because I called you racist, because you were insulting my nation?

You were saying that we don't have even enough money for food, you were showing Gross domestic product.

And in fact you failed, because your country had lower then mine (which in fact doesn't proove anything) but you have started it.

Anf failed hard, and now waiting for another senseless reply, full of flames, do your best!

Nope, i was reading all your all retarded posts when someone is willing to teach people free whatever they request and you flame him.

If you have personal problems with someone then don't do it when they are trying to learn you something. If you don't like it, dont post.

And none requested their deletion.

He isn't exactly teaching them though is he? Have you ever saw tutorials on programming languages, they are very poor and most of them have a shit load of errors/ways to do things easier and better in them.

Having specifically L2j Java tutorials would be good, as there aren't many of those around ... but to do Java tutorials it is just another drop in a huge ocean of shit.

Keep repeating nonsense arguments, but for god sake, maybe finally something substantiated?

Discussion with such person like you, is just wasting of time, only flaming and nothing else.

I told you already, call me as you wish, it won't change anything, really - just prooving your immaturity.

But hell yeah, instead of objective opinion its better to flame me.

Should I remind you why you are against me? Because I called you racist, because you were insulting my nation?

You were saying that we don't have even enough money for food, you were showing Gross domestic product.

And in fact you failed, because your country had lower then mine (which in fact doesn't proove anything) but you have started it.

Anf failed hard, and now waiting for another senseless reply, full of flames, do your best!

Whats with the double line spacing brah? u mad or something?

Bringing the economic debate up in which Moore and I clearly won? My country is in the top 5 GDP and is a superpower that pulls the strings and tells your shitty country what to do, if we want to be all nationalist about this, i will win. Go figure.