MP for Craft 2

Extra

Guest skaros

Fastest way is Buy MP elixer's of your level grade (61-76=Agrade Mp 76-80=S grade).

Grind all your mp away, then do 1 elixer, then relog then do again elixer. Repeat that till you're full :)

Would work at every server, off, l2j anything :)

yeah that way is faster and better (For me at least :D)

Duel - Craft - Dissmis Dual - Full MP - Dual - Around))

i dont see the seense of this cos i try it and it didnt make nothing [Explaint it better plz]

If i use body to mind and i get back to bh class i still have mp that the bh had so it didnt work for me in low l2j servers

and what rnway said about using elixirs dosnt work, man i use the same bug in c4 to do cp potions faster u think the admins dont see that u can do the same whit elixirs? lmao

i dont see the seense of this cos i try it and it didnt make nothing [Explaint it better plz]

If i use body to mind and i get back to bh class i still have mp that the bh had so it didnt work for me in low l2j servers

and what rnway said about using elixirs dosnt work, man i use the same bug in c4 to do cp potions faster u think the admins dont see that u can do the same whit elixirs? lmao

what's elixir? i say: U Dwarf -> Full MP - go to Dual -> Craft when you Dual MP 0 -> loss Dual -> exit Dual - Full MP ->

Around. its work more servers.

• 1 month later...