interlude [L2J] L2 Tron Custom

GLO

I don't know Scion but no one complain about lag :-/ and in all my server there was no lag ...don't know what to say...

It can be because i worked on it or because the connection between you and server is not so good..

just enter and see

About balance, i will continuously work on it :p when player report class problems i will try to fix them and to make them Balanced...A pure balance i can't get..but i will try :)

Instead of telling the lifetime or my server..go and test it and see what's about :) don't think so??

I never closed a server without having a major reason... so stop acusing me for keeping a server for 1 month..

Go and see how is the server and than speak here about it not about other servers of mine.. ok?

Instead of telling the lifetime or my server..go and test it and see what's about :) don't think so??

I never closed a server without having a major reason... so stop acusing me for keeping a server for 1 month..

Go and see how is the server and than speak here about it not about other servers of mine.. ok?

The server is terrible and YOUR red Vesper is the worst version. You downloaded it from L2J Brazil (that might explain it).

Also there is NOTHING special at all, besides a bunch of badly made weird icons.

Server has now new items ^^

150 players online in few days.

Play and see yourself.

PS: I won't cry if you will talk like that about my server, cuz i know that it's not perfect, but there's no perfect server...so there are good and bad parts..like in all servers. Gl all.

MrRees :) are you sure? If you don't like shut up and don't eat sh*t here ok?

I don't like people like you which post only to make others a bad opinion.