L2 Updater V1.3

Version: 1.3

Language: C++ / Mfc

Used MFC in a Static Library. There is no need the user installs any C++ Redistributable Package.

L2Updater:

Compression Method: Zip

Cryptography: md5

Backup Support

Hosts Edit Support

Self Update Support: Updates L2updater.exe with a newer version.

Create's shortcut to your desktop for the first time you execute.

Version 1.2

--Fixed to support ftp://

--Now the browser will delete cache. So any changes on the site that the browser navigate's will get refreshed.

Version 1.3

--Removed web browser's border. So now you can change the background image of the updater and will fit perfectly, without appearing this annoying border images!

--Remade Download Operation. Added some new threading methods and corrected some logical bugs.

L2Build:

3 Steps:

1st : Build Application settings.

Updater Settings stored on l2updaters.exe resource file so there is no need for extra files like .ini .bin files.

2nd : Pack the files.

* Updater .Exe Name -> updater.exe name for self update. In order to work place l2updater.exe on the source folder and type executables name on the textbox.

3rd (Optional) : Upload the files to the remote server.

* Remote Directory -> Type remote folder's name to upload your files.

Please report any bugs / problems and ofc suggestions to improve L2updater.

ScreenShots

Download

Mirror (Mediafire)

it's good but it's possible change appareance for make it different? I mean style of UPDATER not like from the original L2, anyway thanks.

it's good but it's possible change appareance for make it different? I mean style of UPDATER not like from the original L2, anyway thanks.

Sure Crit, just change the pic's which are inside the "images" folder ;)

is not what I mean, I mean style of Updater but graphic updater, redisegn updater not just change pictures,etc understand what I mean?

Hmm i think you are right... I will make a new style for the updater. In few days i will release it. I will keep this style too for them who want's  NCSoft Like Updater.

Btw if you experience any bug please report it.

• 2 weeks later...