[Share] Lineage 2 Dat File Editor (for modify your client)

This is my first post on this forum, i've been longer on maxcheaters.com just to surf arround and never thought about creating a account here.

Now i've created an account to release my app!

Lineage 2 Dat File Editor (version 1.1).

Some screenshots:

76080051.th.jpg

15969488.th.jpg

70039002.th.jpg

27691879.th.jpg

72780534.th.jpg

80194322.th.jpg

55374901.th.jpg

When editing SystemMsg-e.dat i've made an custom data grid for it, so you can see excatly what color it will show in chat, what position it shows on the screen. Also you can edit the position of every message where you want.

This application is created by me (Ugur Ekim) © and programs used in this app: l2encdec, l2asm, l2disasm copyright Dstuff. Read the README.txt file. Comments and idea's are welcome, if there is something wrong please report it and i will fix it. Before using this app, make an backup (look Settings) of your system folder.

Download

well for now think all be ok, good application like L2LIGUE but you can update to High Five :)

ok after test this tool have a nice options but when try save file again error with this.

Tested with CT2.5 files.

1x4p3.jpg

It is really nice :) Thx for this. But the main thing is, will You support the newest chronicle as well ?

is what I ask before, but I try with CT2.5 files and opened fine but when try save give me error with UNK_2_tab and don't modify nothing there for get this error.

Testing it my self right now. If you could upload the file you wanted to edit, and tell me excatly what you want to edit it would help me extremely. Some big files like ActionName-e.dat my app dont support, because it has like 65535 +++ lines (datagrid isnt supporting this).

And yes, when the encoding/decoding and assembling/dissassembling programs from Dstuff supports it, i will support it to. So this app is little indepented on l2encdec/l2asm/l2disasm and its supported upto CT2.5

Testing it my self right now. If you could upload the file you wanted to edit, and tell me excatly what you want to edit it would help me extremely. Some big files like ActionName-e.dat my app dont support, because it has like 65535 +++ lines (datagrid isnt supporting this).

And yes, when the encoding/decoding and assembling/dissassembling programs from Dstuff supports it, i will support it to. So this app is little indepented on l2encdec/l2asm/l2disasm and its supported upto CT2.5

I just open weapongrp.dat and modify 1 value nothing more, with my l2file edit work fine but with yours fail and you see in the shot I make.

Ok ive tested it, this error occures because UNK_1_tab and UNK_2_tab dont have a valid value. Its empty, while it must get converted from an int value. This is on all ddf files and i've mailed the creater of l2asm about this problem. I cant fix this myself, i could make them all 0 but maybe it just screws up the file then.

Excuses for this little bug, its in the ddf files (config files for encoding it to .dat files).

Any other ideas/stuff that doesnt work or giving errors?

nice tool but for interlude doesnt work preview for colors. And positions doesnt work too. Interlude dont alowed positions? Because i tryed that Lige too and positions dont work there.

nice tool but for interlude doesnt work preview for colors. And positions doesnt work too. Interlude dont alowed positions? Because i tryed that Lige too and positions dont work there.

So this means positions and colors are supported from CT1.5 upto current client.

ofc u cant raport this fact? I see in interlude i must change 4x parameters, in ct+ is only 2.