[EN] Discussion About Libiya and other countries who been attacked by USA?! :O

SpraytoNNN™

Says the guy who is cursing families, mothers etc in private messages ...

indeeddddddddddddddddddd

Im not cusring im fucking ... you in private aka VIP and all who i dont like and they push me with...(eironia and alazonia)

Such a stupid person called child founded out of here. They are private or ? private boolean if you want something like that.

Take care little pussy... papa is come tonight. T.T

and if you want something else... pm me :)

Dont fack with me srsly... and stay on this topic subject. thanks

Im on topic, i posted a statement , you and the other noob ( interpid ) started mocking and lowering the level of the topic. If you have something meaningful to say, say it. If not , go along with interpid and zipp it together :).

And about the PMs insults:

Every person has limits on his patience. The day you manage to get me mad and flipped out, is the day you will get banned for all that insults in my inbox you said about me, my family, maxcheaters members, maxtor , the staff and apparently everyone you have a problem with. So keep working on making me decide to send those logs to admins.

Im on topic, i posted a statement , you and the other noob ( interpid ) started mocking and lowering the level of the topic. If you have something meaningful to say, say it. If not , go along with interpid and zipp it together :).

And about the PMs insults:

Every person has limits on his patience. The day you manage to get me mad and flipped out, is the day you will get banned for all that insults in my inbox you said about me, my family, maxcheaters members, maxtor , the staff and apparently everyone you have a problem with. So keep working on making me decide to send those logs to admins.

Stay to the topic fucking morron.

@erol...learn some history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great pella is pure greek territory next to thessaloniki since ancient times even your failed map doesnt show this border so it is alexander the great GREEK king of GREEK macedonian empire ;)

also last statement of Nimits the negotiator of usa confessed that Fyrom has nothing to do with macedonia so dont be surprised if the name he ll propose(NO macedonia ofc) will be official

if your nations albania and fyrom think we stole your soils why didnt they assaulted us all these 150 years where greece is in NO good condition after all those 8 wars? ??? the truth is that you believe your own propaganda despite the facts you already know these jokes never existed and never will...

about libyans kantafi is NOT the target and ofc innocent ppl is NOT their main objective as they claim!!!!!...why china,russia,germany(the money holders)  didnt participate? financial war to the 12th most rich country worldwide

USA and western EU are facing lot of financial issues. Their economic strength is burning out quickly.

Chaos in middle east could soon getting too big to be controlled. War of Iraq is proofed to be a total disaster decision which actually made middle east more unstable.

USA claimed to help Iraqian ppl with their attack, they also made some good publicity with videos by destroying Hysein statue and few Iraqian ppl celebrating around there.

But what we have today?? Iraqian people don't like them again. They are killing them day by day with explosives. They give their life to war against them (kamikazes ones).

So what did good USA at Iraq?? or Afghanistan??

Nothing, it is just made worse. You can't even talk (now after these years) about democracy at Iraq or Afghanistan. There is just a battle of war.

you'll be here. the same will happen to Libya too.

The same we'll talk when Iran will be attacked too.

I just don't get how you ppl can forgive to USA what they did to you with economic crisis in greece.

We lowering the level of the topic while you and others the smart ones which i assume from your way of talking are raise the level of the topic right?

Its weird because still the only thing you kids talk about is your paranoia nothing more. That prooves that you kids are just useless and pathetic for a human beeing. When people die doesnt matter where the ONLY thing people should care about is the fact that people getting mass killed and when mentioning it keeping that in mind. What you do instead?You talk about stupid useless paranoid bullshits about the USA.

Just so you know there are no government thats full with angels every single country have issues like that even bigger ones sometimes than the USA(what you dont know doesnt mean its never happened).

Please just for once in this freeking forum...instead of saying out loud how bad the USA is just think about the people who die there are shut up since you make a joke out of a whole countrys genocide...

dont play the wannabe mod its worthless nobody will cobra im sure about that...

PS.: Stop talking about iraq to proove your paranoia iraq is not libya and in libya the USA/EU do nothing more than attacking khadfi to stabilize the price of gasonline and benzin.

I just don't get how you ppl can forgive to USA what they did to you with economic crisis in greece.

The crisis was started from the USA thats true but it was not the USA who fucked up greece. A financial crisis is always bad but it affects only countrys that controlled by idiots if greece wouldnt have such a government than the financial crisis wouldnt even made a difference at all.

Think before talk man your great will to be like Grisom is too much for you...

Economic crisis at Greece is not greek ppl fault. Just that wall street (USA) have give debt to politicans lot of moneys. And politicans seduced by power and moneys were getting and getting debt moneys. Till one day USA stop giving debt moneys and they started to ask their moneys back (as it should be in any debt agreement)

1. Wall street forced the crisis at greece http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2010/05/01/wall_streets_game_of_risk_with_greece/

2. why? what was their target? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8549793.stm

3. with financial trails can be done shits like hell http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/24/greece-islands-sale-save-economy

Economic crisis at Greece is not greek ppl fault. Just that wall street (USA) have give debt to politicans lot of moneys. And politicans seduced by power and moneys were getting and getting debt moneys. Till one day USA stop giving debt moneys and they started to ask their moneys back (as it should be in any debt agreement)

1. Wall street forced the crisis at greece http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2010/05/01/wall_streets_game_of_risk_with_greece/

2. why? what was their target? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8549793.stm

3. with financial trails can be done shits like hell http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/24/greece-islands-sale-save-economy

Yes but you forgot the 2nd part of the sentence...countrys that had good government eg germany or england dont feel the crisis countrys with bad government well end up on the verge of state bankruptcy...

Yes but you forgot the 2nd part of the sentence...countrys that had good government eg germany or england dont feel the crisis countrys with bad government well end up on the verge of state bankruptcy...

Greece wasn't a country famoused for bad government.

It's just that the crisis wasn't a natural one but an artificial one forced by wall street.

And therefore the oppossitte in greece passed the responsibility to government for electoral profits.

interpid, if we greeks are a bunch of noobs as you said, how come your country is poorer than ours ? also how come a stupid greek ,me, is a hundred times better than you in programming .?

your 1st statement:

I never said greeks are bunch of noobs it was always for specific ppl and about hungary beeing poorer than greece...thats why you live from IMF loan ye good statement(Y).

your 2nd statement:

Should i care about how good you are at java?Little scriptkiddo i have my own company i do java for fun also sorry but im pretty confident in what i know is enough for what i want.

Man if you want to flame me atleast come up with something that make sense.