[EN] Discussion About Libiya and other countries who been attacked by USA?! :O

SpraytoNNN™

you guys should read news more often.

Civilians are being killed more and harder at yemen + Bahrein then in Libya. Why they didn't went to help faster Yemen + Bahrein ? Oh wait they don't have enough oil.

What are you talking about Erol?So far in Libya there are about 8,000-10,000 deaths according to the ICC unlike Bahraini and Yemeni protests that even if we combine them together they do not surpass the Libyan casualties.

And why is the West now going after Gadaffi? Obviously not because of the way he treats his people, or they would going after Bahrain, Yemen and Saudi Arabia as well.

So according to you, the world should let Gaddafi slaughter his own people.There are more than 8,000  deaths erol so far!Gadaffi was threatening the protesters that he's going to kill them all if they won't surrender.Thats how a leader should treat his own people? The living conditions for people over there are terrible. On the other hand in Bahrain and Yemen there are still ongoing protests that unfortunately caused  few deaths. Till now the situation there is not as chaotic as it is in Libya so a military intervention would be ludacris.

The one and only reason is because Libya has the richest vein of high-quality oil in the world.

It's all about oil and nothing to do with human rights. So let's stop pretending otherwise. Libya holds the largest proven oil reserves in Africa. According to the 2008 BP Statistical Energy Survey, Libya had proved oil reserves of 41.464 billion barrels at the end of 2007 or 3.34 % of the world's reserves.

Im gonna say this once again.I agree with you on this one. Oil interests might be the main reason, for the coalition forces to nuke strategic targets in Libya but that doesn't mean that the uprising people wont be benefited from that.

Since Gaddafi's army is getting weaker the protesters have more chances to overthrow him.

The problem is, there is a lot of uncertainty about the facts and the decision to attack Gaddafi's army does not seem to have been conditioned on the full set of facts. What fraction of Libya's population supports Gaddafi? Is it 5%, 30%, or 60%?

Don't forget that Libya isn't made of a single ethnic group.Hundreds of tribes combined together make the Libyan population.Most of those tribes are protesting against him. But in few western territories of Libya few tribes, among them Gaddafi's own tribe, still support him and thats kinda reasonable(the reason is obvious).

Thats the main problem of this situation. Even if Gaddafi steps down there'll probably be a "civil" war between Gaddafi and anti-Gaddafi tribes.

The US got into one war (Iraq) by lying about the danger to the world and then proceeded to manage the intervention with innovative incompetence. God what technology at news can do to ppl. people nowdays believe everything they see/hear on TV.

What was found on Iraq ?? Nothing, nothing, nothing.

Yeap,the invasion in Iraq was a total fraud but its not the same thing as it is now.

Don't forget that even countries from the Arab League like Qatar are participating in this operation.

And just because you are Albanian keep in mind that even Albania announced it's potential participation in the no-fly zone.

I think its pathetic tho the only thing i see "ohh usa is the devil they want oil"...

watch this video and get some sense into the head of yours its the usa who pull the trigger...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0ZS8sYV7U&skipcontrinter=1

@ lightmagik

In a coup d'etat everyone, even the countries with most democracy act on same way.

You can't see in countries like USA coz they have such as a shiny CIA and other intelligence agencies which do all the work. They have some good journalists which can change the people's mind at anytime.

However, what happend at Libya wasn't worse then Egypt. and those dead numbers aren't true aswell. All came out by CNN.

Anyway it's no one business to decide what Libyan ppl want. A presidencial democracy, a parlament democracy, a monarchy or a nazism.

And USA is not attracted only by oil.

USA hate muslim countries at all.

you greek ppl may know that here in Albania at 21 January were killed 4 ppl on demonstrate. There was an attempt for a coup d'etat. In any case, any time, any country the govern act like this. it is like an army law. "Do not shoot against demonstrators but kill all the organisators" - this is applied even on democracy on coup d'etat or when have to do with rebels like africa, asia and niddle east had lately.

wanna knows smth more. USA went on side of our govern and against opossite (which was shoot by police). They didn't even said that what was done was wrong or smth like that.

It's so funny to see how ridiculous are americans from real and not by TV.

@ Intrepid:

Dude you just remind me the ppl who get confused of watching soo much news on TV

Was this part of justice too??

C'mon.

Watch it with volume on.

you dont get it...

What i was referring to is what you say in that subject is entirely as it is the biggest bullshit.

If you would watch the video and with your words watch news you should know that khadfis army killing lybian citizens. The EU/USA is attacking khadfi so what are you talking about is a bunch of paradox.

However, what happend at Libya wasn't worse then Egypt. and those dead numbers aren't true aswell. All came out by CNN.

So you we should read news while you say that news tell fake information.

And USA is not attracted only by oil.

USA hate muslim countries at all.

If they would hate them so much they would just let them kill eachother...

The problem is you see the "big evil monster" in USA even if usa have nothing to do with the subject at all and you forget about whats really going on. Thats like lets say the leader political group of greece start to go on rage and start a genocide for whatever reason, all the greek people start a riot the EU/USA go there to help the ones who want to get rid of the leader group...and than you the almighty one comes in and say "usa is bad its 100% because of they want our resources" instead of saying "crap that group killed a lot of ppl they should go".

Thats the difference beetwen a brainwashed paranoid asshole and a human.

you dont get it...

What i was referring to is what you say in that subject is entirely as it is the biggest bullshit.

If you would watch the video and with your words watch news you should know that khadfis army killing lybian citizens. The EU/USA is attacking khadfi so what are you talking about is a bunch of paradox.

So you we should read news while you say that news tell fake information.

If they would hate them so much they would just let them kill eachother...

The problem is you see the "big evil monster" in USA even if usa have nothing to do with the subject at all and you forget about whats really going on. Thats like lets say the leader political group of greece start to go on rage and start a genocide for whatever reason, all the greek people start a riot the EU/USA go there to help the ones who want to get rid of the leader group...and than you the almighty one comes in and say "usa is bad its 100% because of they want our resources" instead of saying "crap that group killed a lot of ppl they should go".

Thats the difference beetwen a brainwashed paranoid asshole and a human.

ye these soldiers are not there to attack people but to help them.

Oh, let me remind you the tortures that USA's army and CIA made at Iraq.

you forgot Guantanamo? Forgot Vietnam? How many civilians died from chemical weapons USA used at vietnam.

forgot Hiroshima?

USA made the most damage to this planet.

Ohh take a look at Iraq and Afghanistan. Does it seem like those people like the USA even now that USA put their ex-leaders out?? No, they are blowing them with explosives day by day.

You just see at news that USA is going good at Iraq but the true is smth so different.

w/e time will show how things will go.

I'll be here to bump this.

i really wanted to make a sonversation with ppl about this subjet but let me tell you that mxc was the last place i would make a conversation about politics/economy.

gralban.jpg

i kept only the first sentence because trully such matters cant fit in here and i also kept the image in order to laugh....@all dear balkan<<neighbours>>(albanians,fyrom,bulgary) plz keep all those expenditionary pictures to the books of the false history you ve been taught in schools! :)  never ever ever ever ever greece had lost so much soil until karditsa and lamia and agrinio...even when greece was under turkish occupation these soils never got absorbed by other nations and they stayed greek since ancient times!that picture is an offence and offends me the most!!!!!!the ww2 was just an illusion from ambitious politics of your countries who bowed to germans and licked them in order to give these soils to you.unfortunately for you greecs regained their independence once again and retook control over the territory legally...dont forget that even albania was a part from the great GREEK nation of byzantium from 330 ad until 1453 ad

i completely agree about that still there is NO final decision from the parliaments thats why casus beli still exists ;)

also your silly picture names FYROM as macedonia which is FALSE and propaganda!it is still fyrom and the same above still count for fyrom :)

PS:i didnt read anything else from the topic (YET)

PS2:usa wars are translated to interfere fpr the peace nowadays...they do not consider it as war but as peace keeping this is just  another propaganda for their imperialistic and expenditionary and territory control crusades

i DO not wish conflicts nor i offend but keep that propaganda outside of this (still greek)forum and i might think about reconsidering some of my thoughts in some matters

goodnight

the ww2 was just an illusion from ambitious politics of your countries who bowed to germans and licked them in order to give these soils to you.

it was under the conquer of Italy and then Germany replaced Italy. Albania was in war just same like was greece.

dont forget that even albania was a part from the great GREEK nation of byzantium from 330 ad until 1453 ad

Byzantine was east Roman Empire

also your silly picture names FYROM as macedonia which is FALSE

ohh really? my silly picture?! And how does world map of now-days call it? Fyrom or macedonia?

did you ever heared Great Alexander of Fyrom or Great Alexander of Macedonia?

you put as part of history some political problems that some politicians made so many ages after.

anyway i would like to keep talking about Libya.

Till i find someone who studied history for real.

ye these soldiers are not there to attack people but to help them.

Oh, let me remind you the tortures that USA's army and CIA made at Iraq.

you forgot Guantanamo? Forgot Vietnam? How many civilians died from chemical weapons USA used at vietnam.

forgot Hiroshima?

USA made the most damage to this planet.

Ohh take a look at Iraq and Afghanistan. Does it seem like those people like the USA even now that USA put their ex-leaders out?? No, they are blowing them with explosives day by day.

You just see at news that USA is going good at Iraq but the true is smth so different.

w/e time will show how things will go.

I'll be here to bump this.

Read the topic title please who the heck talk about iraq we talk about libya.

Great Alexander of Fyrom

Great Alexander of Japan

Great Alexander of USA

Great Alexander of Italy

prove me wrong

[/sarcasm]

EDIT: world history says Great Alexander was Greek also:

In a part of ancient Greece

In an ancient land called Macedonia

Macedonia is Greek get over it

Astonished on how small some people are when thinking.

The Europe/USA issues.

Flying 30-40 planes, launching 100 + missiles costs a lot of money for the one doing the attack. Someone that wastes billions of dollars on strategic millitary operations does it for a reason. For a benefit. So whenever USA or Europe are wasting billions of dollars to invade some country, they usually want something in reward. One could say that Gaddafi stopped acting at their service and they want to overthrow him to put another head in there that is willing to cooperate with their requests. After all, the guy was put in charge of Lybia by the help of USA and for 40 years he was handling the country without any ressistance and rebelion. So suddenly a bunch of unarmed weekend warriors decide to rebel against him ? Not really. There is a foreign hand behind it ( called USA , Europe or whatever you may think. ).

So yea, whenever some "BIG" fish wastes his money on millitary operation, he does it for a reason. To get back that money and more.

The Macedonia issue.

Global forces could easily instill rights to either one of the sides ( Greece or Fyrom ). Why dont they do it ? They can come out and say, from now on Fyrom cant use Macedonia, or from now on Fyrom can be called Macedonia. They dont. Why ? Cause they dont want big unions. If Balcans were united they could overthrow the influence the USA can have on them. They want a bad situation that allows them to come mess with everyone around here so as they can have base of operations or use the Aegean oil reserves in the future. So whenever some duche comes out to fight about Macedonia, some USA super-intelligent councelor may rest in peace knowing that he sucessfully managed to get the two neighbours into fighting so as they cant ally up against his presence over the Balcans.

The Turkey issue.

The same goes here. Greek and Turkish airplanes dont fly over the aegean full of guns just to do some pride pvp. Those operations cost a lot of money to both countries and as previously mentioned, usa wants that hatriot to exist , so as both countries cant ally up and drill out Oil or manage the passages of the sea and the ports.

What do we learn from all that history ? That those that have the power rule according to what they percieve as right. Which is usually their own benefit. Regardless of it being called USA,Russia,China,England or whatever.

Astonished on how small some people are when thinking.

The Europe/USA issues.

Flying 30-40 planes, launching 100 + missiles costs a lot of money for the one doing the attack. Someone that wastes billions of dollars on strategic millitary operations does it for a reason. For a benefit. So whenever USA or Europe are wasting billions of dollars to invade some country, they usually want something in reward. One could say that Gaddafi stopped acting at their service and they want to overthrow him to put another head in there that is willing to cooperate with their requests. After all, the guy was put in charge of Lybia by the help of USA and for 40 years he was handling the country without any ressistance and rebelion. So suddenly a bunch of unarmed weekend warriors decide to rebel against him ? Not really. There is a foreign hand behind it ( called USA , Europe or whatever you may think. ).

So yea, whenever some "BIG" fish wastes his money on millitary operation, he does it for a reason. To get back that money and more.

The Macedonia issue.

Global forces could easily instill rights to either one of the sides ( Greece or Fyrom ). Why dont they do it ? They can come out and say, from now on Fyrom cant use Macedonia, or from now on Fyrom can be called Macedonia. They dont. Why ? Cause they dont want big unions. If Balcans were united they could overthrow the influence the USA can have on them. They want a bad situation that allows them to come mess with everyone around here so as they can have base of operations or use the Aegean oil reserves in the future. So whenever some duche ( call it Sofaki or Erol ) comes out to fight about Macedonia, some USA super-intelligent councelor may rest in peace knowing that he sucessfully managed to get the two neighbours into fighting so as they cant ally up against his presence over the Balcans.

The Turkey issue.

The same goes here. Greek and Turkish airplanes dont fly over the aegean full of guns just to do some pride pvp. Those operations cost a lot of money to both countries and as previously mentioned, usa wants that hatriot to exist , so as both countries cant ally up and drill out Oil or manage the passages of the sea and the ports.

What do we learn from all that history ? That those that have the power rule according to what they percieve as right. Which is usually their own benefit.

you really should stop watching that much criminal type movies i laughed my ass off on this seriously xD

And why exactly may i ask you laugh ? Cause you were laughing about bytecode injection being native calls too and you were also proven wrong. Maybe you should reconsider that fancy laughter ...

Got any fact/statement to say , say it. Dont have one ? zipp it and back to learn some more java, unsynchronized multitasking troll.