[EN] Discussion About Libiya and other countries who been attacked by USA?! :O

SpraytoNNN™

i`m not lying my self i know rly good what happend to my people ... REALLY GOOD , and you cant learn me about it !

Yugoslavia means Slavic ppl of south.

dude serbians aren't part of history. they were just slavic ppl who moved from 1 land to another till they made a new country after many eras.

it's like today i call some friends of mine from albania, macedonia, greece, turkey. We make revolts from 1 land to another.

we create like our own family. we don't marry with ppl which are out of our family. we set up own rules of society. and like this way with hopping at year 3456 we make our own country. This is how is made Serbia (Yugoslavia).

anyway take a look how was Albania.

No,Albania was never like that.

even now at 2011, macedonian parlament

Uhm dont forget that most of MxC users are  Greeks.

Also-

Gadaffi was about to commit one of the greatest genocides and fire at will against his own people.So yes, he has to go.

Also i agree with the UN desicion to perform a No-Fly zone in Libya.I dont care whether they are doing this to gain control of the Libyan oil sources  as long as their actions are helping at the same time the Libyan uprising people to overthrow Gaddafi and his totalitarian regime.

i give a fuck about Yugoslavia ...i`m serb and im proud , but since 1389 kosovo was serbians leader that year was Emperor Lazar ... that was historic fight , no1 wasnt back , all died no survivals , oh yea i see you know a lot , well i wanna say that yeah we came where that territory wasnt of any1...Ex-Yu (place) was all of serbians till Turkey didnt came...

and i hate TITO he was croatian , he allways invest in Croatia never in other countries that you can see today , bosnia ...so fucked up country, every 3rd guy , asks you for a little bread or borrowing money... my dad doing that ... borrowing to ppl 200/300e but the problem is they never back that ... and they dont RESpECT it ... TITO was asshole for me !

and oh yea you hate Nationalist's ???

sorry , serbia lives of that , and im one of them ,and im proud on it , couse you all wanna to delete us ... huh , first kosovo , soon Vojvodina , Sandzak ? c'mon -.- GTFO

and im ULTRA nationalist , like my clan says , ULTRA serbs... yeah i was friend iwth Ivan Bogdanov ,  who fucked up the game  Serbia - Italy ... i was there and one of that ULTRA Serbs...

No,Albania was never like that.

Uhm dont forget that most of MxC users are  Greeks.

Also-

Gadaffi was about to commit one of the greatest genocides and fire at will against his own people.So yes, he has to go.

Also i agree with the UN desicion to perform a No-Fly zone in Libya.I dont care whether they are doing this to gain control of the Libyan oil sources  as long as their actions are helping at the same time the Libyan uprising people to overthrow Gaddafi and his totalitarian regime.

even on youtube you can watch videos where khadafis army kill ppl and many many ppl still talk about oil only pathetic isnt it?

Petroleum

Today at 14:30 Greek time 18 battleships passed from my island.. Rhodes 18 ship!!1

At 15:15 7 more.. imagine how much more will pass!! God damn it will have effect also close to greek island.. lets hope that we wont have any big grenades like atomic bombs etc...

pathetic is USA who attacked Iraq for atomic weapons and found a shit.

Pathetic is USA who want/will attack Iran for atomic weapons and will find a shit.

Only USA on this planet ever used atomic weapons. No one else ever used or ..... ever had?!

pathetic is USA who attacked Iraq for atomic weapons and found a shit.

Pathetic is USA who want/will attack Iran for atomic weapons and will find a shit.

Only USA on this planet ever used atomic weapons. No one else ever used or ..... ever had?!

+1 all this just for tests 0.0

Russia China ? who got more , i dont care ... but i know that Russian's are my brother's like all ORTHDOX Brother i know alot orthodox's i meet some russians some greeks ... in real life , im big fun of FC Red Star and i`m going in greec to watch Olympiacos GATE 7 are our brother's ... and i know that so full of life people ..i knwo taht facking stories...i lost my family in those bombarding ....

And im from Kosovo my all family my grandpa is form kosovo his that his mom everyone my mom / my dad are from kosovo ...

even on youtube you can watch videos where khadafis army kill ppl and many many ppl still talk about oil only pathetic isnt it?

You can say that again.I mean the whole world has so many strong Anti-American feelings ,and  indeed the US is not a holy country and it has made many atrocities so far even against my own country , but that doesn't mean that on this specific matter the US's doing the wrong thing.I mean oil interests might be the main reason but as i said before the libyan people are having strong chances to get rid of Gaddafi from this operation.

Actually many countries have used nuclear weapons.

For the record the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, China, France, India, North Korea and even Pakistan have launched nuclear weapons.

Actually many countries have used nuclear weapons.

For the record the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, China, France, India, North Korea and even Pakistan have launched nuclear weapons.

doing test in the air or ocean?? C'mon lol

which country was ever harmed by those weapons??

By USA i can say Hiroshima.

doing test in the air or ocean?? C'mon lol

which country was ever harmed by those weapons??

By USA i can say Hiroshima.

Well i guess Hiroshima and Nagasaki are the most resounding examples of nuclear detonations but dont forget that other countries have attacked people with nuclear weapons too.

India has thrown a nuclear bomb at the town of Pokhran* due to the internal Naxalite insurgency.

Also the United Kingdom has thrown an atomic bomb at Maralinga in Australia and now many towns and villages nearby are still affected from radiation.

Welll i can show you many of this... every country says they story... ballkans was always in "war" we take you take we take you take.

But in the end lets the justice win. even greeks dont know about tsamouria? cuz they killed them all, why? cuz they go with turkey in wars... long time ago.

Anyway... im afraid of people that they die without reason.

you guys should read news more often.

Civilians are being killed more and harder at yemen + Bahrein then in Libya. Why they didn't went to help faster Yemen + Bahrein ? Oh wait they don't have enough oil.

In Saudi Arabia a murderous regime routinely imprisons and tortures those who seek change, while the West turns a blind eye. Why? Because Saudi Arabia has plenty of oil and a compliant autocracy.

And why is the West now going after Gadaffi? Obviously not because of the way he treats his people, or they would going after Bahrain, Yemen and Saudi Arabia as well.

The one and only reason is because Libya has the richest vein of high-quality oil in the world.

It's all about oil and nothing to do with human rights. So let's stop pretending otherwise. Libya holds the largest proven oil reserves in Africa. According to the 2008 BP Statistical Energy Survey, Libya had proved oil reserves of 41.464 billion barrels at the end of 2007 or 3.34 % of the world's reserves.

The problem is, there is a lot of uncertainty about the facts and the decision to attack Gaddafi's army does not seem to have been conditioned on the full set of facts. What fraction of Libya's population supports Gaddafi? Is it 5%, 30%, or 60%?

The US got into one war (Iraq) by lying about the danger to the world and then proceeded to manage the intervention with innovative incompetence. God what technology at news can do to ppl. people nowdays believe everything they see/hear on TV.

What was found on Iraq ?? Nothing, nothing, nothing.

__________________________________________________________________________________