[Poll] Maybe c4 server project?

Karn

What do you think about it.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it.

• For sure I'll play.
    • I'm not going to play on that server.
    • Yes, but only if there wont be any customs.
    • I have no opinion.

basically you pick 2 chronicles that can be played only if its offmod so the chances for a "unique" server are low, which means that you either the most played from the 2(non of them) or you pick something else like a C5 or a hellbound.

I understand your hate for shitlude. Is it because all the servers running lude are using shit software (not to mention there are so many servers running lude)? Even the big lude servers are all using the same extender with the same old bugs. But if their was another extender that these servers are not using and Interlude was as it is supposed to be...what do you think about it than? or you just hate the chronicle period?

I understand your hate for shitlude. Is it because all the servers running lude are using shit software (not to mention there are so many servers running lude)? Even the big lude servers are all using the same extender with the same old bugs. But if their was another extender that these servers are not using and Interlude was as it is supposed to be...what do you think about it than? or you just hate the chronicle period?

I hate the chronicle itself i played it on official and compared to others that i had the chance to play on offi or with good extender interlude is by far the worse for me.

I say shitlude always because even ncsoft were unable to balance it properly.

I hate the chronicle itself i played it on official and compared to others that i had the chance to play on offi or with good extender interlude is by far the worse for me.

I say shitlude always because even ncsoft were unable to balance it properly.

Hehe ok. Myself C5 is my favourite followed by lude. Augments kinda fakked lude for me.

Hehe ok. Myself C5 is my favourite followed by lude. Augments kinda fakked lude for me.

Yeah i like C5 too but my personal fav is hellbound by far.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally i LOVE c4-c6 servers but. I do not like custom items at all ( armor stuck subs) if you are willing to open a mid-high rate server i would vote for the mid one. Like : Xp x45-75 retail armors , subclass system,olympiad and every other feature.If this is the server that you are thinking of opening atm, then yes.. i am willing to play in your server.Good luck on whatever you decide afterall

no for the simple reason that C4 is a huge downgrade compared to what i can play now and it gives me much less than eg a close to retail g.final...

Freya>C4 for sure but if u are determined to open such a server I would suggest no stack subs/mid-rate(x45-55)/no customs...but imo the server's community won't be as big as it would be should u open a gracia epilogue++ server