[Discussion]Yea i got pissed of

i was playing a l2 server and the attacked it and it closed due the attack

so why they do it ?

And why you tell it to us?what we can do? Propably they choosed to attack this server to have fun or because they dont like the owner ..

Its a way to distinguish well protected servers with good developers from preconfigured servers that spends 0 money and they want to earn serious $ without any knowledge.

for wtf you play on server that can be ddoesed , crashed , flooded or  other things?..about people that do the best...they only wana to get some money from donations ,this is the only reason that everybody opens a l2 server ...they think is the easiest way to make money

Its a way to distinguish well protected servers with good developers from preconfigured servers that spends 0 money and they want to earn serious $ without any knowledge.

for wtf you play on server that can be ddoesed , crashed , flooded or  other things?..about people that do the best...they only wana to get some money from donations ,this is the only reason that everybody opens a l2 server ...they think is the easiest way to make money

Seen that kind of stuff at "top" servers like DEX, Azure (Supreme), Frintezza etc. So it just depends on how good the attacker is ;o

No protection can manage Russians!

Seen that kind of stuff at "top" servers like DEX, Azure (Supreme), Frintezza etc. So it just depends on how good the attacker is ;o

Come on dude,i was able to make DEX down for 1 hour with extremebooter ;)

Exactly

The reason why people do it is this:

Dragonhunter type of kids:

"My server is a failure but its not my fault its a fault of l2j so i attack every l2j server because it sucks and im pro".

Serk type of kids:

"I cant do any atleast decent server so i need to kill every server i can to get players".

The rest just do it because they are bored.

The reason why people do it is this:

Dragonhunter type of kids:

"My server is a failure but its not my fault its a fault of l2j so i attack every l2j server because it sucks and im pro".

Serk type of kids:

"I cant do any atleast decent server so i need to kill every server i can to get players".

The rest just do it because they are bored.

=D ++

ahahahahahahahah its a fact damn it ;/

Serk type of kids:

Agree, most of the servers which are attacked is to attacker's server gather more people.

The rest is just for fun I guess.

Yeah actually Russians can bypass any protection system so it's like waste of money ;p