1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

Imo the 2 biggest factors of why L2 is dying in Europe... but still fine in Russia and other areas is... in order of importance:

1) NC West sucks, doesn't advertise, 2 years outdated webpage, fails at management...and so on... so many fails hurt badly in the end; plus it's still by subscription - after 7(?) years. Just way too many fails to name them all, can't even remember now. Oh, yes. They ban bots now, when they have been allowing it for like 10 chronicles.

2) Since NC West sucks, people try the private sector. And what do they find? Crappy servers everywhere. Not because they are L2J, but because 99% of the servers are just done for donation purposes, no real interest in making the game experience better. Also, they have an estimated lifetime of 3 months max. So just 2-3 "acceptable" low rate servers with good online (1k), but nothing epic like Asterios

Thats indeed reality and its a good guess because servers where you have decent pack are well populated and just fine...

But still I kinda like Interlude better, because I played Interlude Interlude Interlude and Interlude when there were Gracias and Freya to be released, nowadays I can't have a decent pvp on Freya / Gracia because I'm a noob, I don't know tactics, techniques and stuff. A lot changed since Interlude, so I would have to learn a LOT, which isn't appropriate for me now. I was like 15 when I played Interlude, and at the age of 15 you had really nothing esle to do than playing pc games. Now I'm 19 and I have a lot of things to do, so I can't spend months/years studying new Lineage 2 mechanics.

Hope you get my point. That's why I generally prefer older chronicles.

But still I kinda like Interlude better, because I played Interlude Interlude Interlude and Interlude when there were Gracias and Freya to be released, nowadays I can't have a decent pvp on Freya / Gracia because I'm a noob, I don't know tactics, techniques and stuff. A lot changed since Interlude, so I would have to learn a LOT, which isn't appropriate for me now. I was like 15 when I played Interlude, and at the age of 15 you had really nothing esle to do than playing pc games. Now I'm 19 and I have a lot of things to do, so I can't spend months/years studying new Lineage 2 mechanics.

Hope you get my point. That's why I generally prefer older chronicles.

Well yes thats what i said many times before...ppl dont like gracia cause they dont know it...

http://dpbbryan.wordpress.com/2009/05/

He gives some nice points ;)

hes quite a huge noob.

We’ll get to do some player versus player, or maybe just some cool AOE.

yeah play an area of effect...(Y)

The rates he bring up and and the %/mob stats are huge bullshit and far from reality.

About the greeks,russians,brazils etc...hes just retarded...

About ppl beeing a hypocrite i dont see why its a freeking problem if someone is lie to himself in l2...who the hell cares anyway?

L2 is no more, it has changed a lot since the old medieval-alike chronicles and now looks like some mystical RPG. In that essence its a new game

thats why I still playing c1 chronicle, medieval style game

by the way, new players, don't ever try to play it cause it have hundred of unknown to you features, it is too difficult to children

Interlude sucks because theres no instances

I had watched old NCSOFT interview where they were proud that L2 have no instances, they told about it as the big advantage

this were NCSOFT's opinion

I had watched old NCSOFT interview where they were proud that L2 have no instances, they told about it as the big advantage

this were NCSOFT's opinion

Rift can be considered as an instance right? It existed since pre-Interlude.

L2 is already dead why? because the 95% from l2players preffer to play easy server's(x5000/x10000) Nobody "feel's" the game they want only to donate and pvp i miss old times in l2thegame and other low c4 server's i saw one 9year old child giving 1,000€ to make donate in L2Mafia!It's Amazing how stupid are those child's if anyone find a real interlude server without donate,custom items,Buffer and with low rate's and many ppl  pls send me a pm with the home][page!:/

no it is not an instance

but seems they tried to make something like instance

we using rift location as jail in c1

there are many closed cells for the prisoners - ideal l2 jail

no it is not an instance

but seems they tried to make something like instance

we using rift location as jail in c1

there are many closed cells for the prisoners - ideal l2 jail

Afaik, it did not even exist back at C1. It was added with cata/necro/7 signs system at C3 or C4.

No, the definition of an instance is a copy of the world where others who not in your instance cant interact with you.

Rift is just a closed zone much like hellbound, instance is a zone where a bunch of player can go in without knowing about eachother.

Afaik, it did not even exist back at C1. It was added with cata/necro/7 signs system at C3 or C4.

who cares, we updating content frequently

jail not disturbs game process of c1, anyway no one jailed now, so no one can evaluate our efforts to make prisoners life more comfortable

main thing is game process and balance

wtf is that chronicle addiction ?!?!?!?!?!?

everything changing use to it guyz....u had x char which is very powerfull at x chronicle and that chronicle is best for you,right?

it's ridiculous , /click update ur brains.

"words from a guy who is playing sagittarius @ gracia final"