• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

ofc,never denied that,NCSOFT couldn't do w/o it

Talking about private servers,it's always better playing in servers,like that...

NCSOFT couldn't do w/o it,but see the population at NCWEST servers now

ofc,never denied that,NCSOFT couldn't do w/o it

Talking about private servers,it's always better playing in servers,like that...

NCSOFT couldn't do w/o it,but see the population at NCWEST servers now

Look at ncwest like that...a bunch of useless idiots who just try sync but cant even finish a community board...when you look at l2 retail look at l2.ru and other asian servers.

Look at ncwest like that...a bunch of useless idiots who just try sync but cant even finish a community board...when you look at l2 retail look at l2.ru and other asian servers.

Exactly

NCwest is crap,at L2/Aion,everywhere ;D

The fact that they can't do anything useful,+ just copy Korean ideas(that are made for KOREAN players,)is just lame

You can just understand it by online people Officail servers had 3-4 years ago comparing with today's amount

Exactly

NCwest is crap,at L2/Aion,everywhere ;D

The fact that they can't do anything useful,+ just copy Korean ideas(that are made for KOREAN players,)is just lame

You can just understand it by online people Officail servers had 3-4 years ago comparing with today's amount

Yes you can because l2.ru and korean servers are in grow since hellbound while NA retail is actually just smaller and smaller. Russian and korean servers have much better gameplay/player count/in general experience than they did lets say in interlude times and before. :)

l2 is not that hardcore anymore, its been almost 8yrs, yet no significant improvement. im not realy exited bout upcoming GoD expansion, it sounds like l2 is lack of new idea and its getting farway from basicly l2 itself.

Maybe this bcoz ncSoft has fired their original team of l2. (which is then those 'dumped' team created l2-like mmo TERA)

like Tryskell said, GoD will be biggest and final expansion before ncsoft r going to lineage 3

l2 is not that hardcore anymore, its been almost 8yrs, yet no significant improvement. im not realy exited bout upcoming GoD expansion, it sounds like l2 is lack of new idea and its getting farway from basicly l2 itself.

Maybe this bcoz ncSoft has fired their original team of l2. (which is then those 'dumped' team created l2-like mmo TERA)

like Tryskell said, GoD will be biggest and final expansion before ncsoft r going to lineage 3

than define "l2 itself"...

Hmm, i have given up with l2, it's soooooo boring (for me) nowdays, i have started Aion, it seems interesting, but still i miss l2 old times. That's why i play Assassin's creed now ^^. Gl to those who will continue with l2, but really, believe me, if NcSoft creates a new chronicle of l2, which will reborb Prelude-Interlude gameplay; classic and real, then you will see again LOOOOOTS of players on Lineage II, and Lineage II's reborn*.

reborn = Not they way you understand it, you might say: "oh noob go die l2 iz pro with freya" or "freya is something new and cool". My opinion: You create a game, keep updating it, make it balanced and better, but don't change WHOLE style/look of its gameplay.

Again, gl.

Hmm, i have given up with l2, it's soooooo boring (for me) nowdays, i have started Aion, it seems interesting, but still i miss l2 old times. That's why i play Assassin's creed now ^^. Gl to those who will continue with l2, but really, believe me, if NcSoft creates a new chronicle of l2, which will reborb Prelude-Interlude gameplay; classic and real, then you will see again LOOOOOTS of players on Lineage II, and Lineage II's reborn*.

reborn = Not they way you understand it, you might say: "oh noob go die l2 iz pro with freya" or "freya is something new and cool". My opinion: You create a game, keep updating it, make it balanced and better, but don't change WHOLE style/look of its gameplay.

Again, gl.

same question...define what is old l2...

old l2 = more real l2, aka when ships didnt fly and people didn't wear clown armors

atleast that is old l2 for me

Im glad to see that more and more people has the same opinion about the new chronicles,i wont say the facts cause we all know why .

than define "l2 itself"...

l2 = botable mmorpg, in retail l2.id i played from lv1 to lv70 with XPx1, it took me almost 7months just for 1 character(SC) i know how it feels, grind leveling.. etc, until i found out about L2W and the gang.. then i create a newone, and rape those monster with L2W, within a month i could do 3rd class trans.

old l2 = more real l2, aka when ships didnt fly and people didn't wear clown armors

atleast that is old l2 for me

and if i could ask to the dev, what is behind the concept of Elegia armor? are u guys gay-dev or something? Green2Pink? seriously?

As I read above, L2 is 8 yrs old.. Its normal for ppl to complain about the upcomming updates after interlude. But look at it this way, what if we were stuck in interlude? What were we gonna do? Killing T-rex for 3 years or more? But I cant deny that some updates arent kind of a mix up.. Some of them just ruined some balance. But as I see in GoD L2 will have many changes :) Lets hope it wont be a fail update  :D