Rienstate?!

Intrepid

Should we promote Intrepid to L2J DEV?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should we promote Intrepid to L2J DEV?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

seriously if the problem is some ppl think i dont have skills than feel free to test me...pointless to argue over that...

seriously if the problem is some ppl think i dont have skills than feel free to test me...pointless to argue over that...

YOY NO LIKE INT!!!! YOU MUST NOT BE A STAFFER HERE1111!!1!!1111!!!

YOY NO LIKE INT!!!! YOU MUST NOT BE A STAFFER HERE1111!!1!!1111!!!

Look with grisom gone and coyote and setekh demoted i see a light but i still get accused for stupid things from people who do absolutely nothing around here so yes i had in mind for what the fuck i could even think about that.

But at good side of things the light is still there and as far as i see from what i hear from Noble things looking up so i have nothing to worry about so much like i had in the past(like exhausting from nonstop moderating and doing 5 guys job alone).

Look with grisom gone and coyote and setekh demoted i see a light but i still get accused for stupid things from people who do absolutely nothing around here so yes i had in mind for what the -beep- i could even think about that.

But at good side of things the light is still there and as far as i see from what i hear from Noble things looking up so i have nothing to worry about so much like i had in the past(like exhausting from nonstop moderating and doing 5 guys job alone).

You tell me? lol :D

Doesn't matter, if he is so good as everybody says, then he deserves it. Maybe Maxtor wants to think about it before promoting him. It's not so simple...

But still, Intrepid, if you want to be promoted faster(or maybe change Maxtor's opinion), try to do 'something' to proove that you have skills. Like creating an uniqe share(maybe not share, just show it to someone you trust and give proof, if you don't want to share your work), or?

Please, i am not a random here.

ehh...you should go with Cobra and buy apples newest invention...iPerv

if you care so much about a rank, I'll support you like I always did.

EDIT: oh noes, poll closed. /fail

I dont care about the rank itself(ok its positive thing that i can EDIT MY POSTS :D ) i care about the forum itself since its good but stupidity stepped into the engine big time :)