Rienstate?!

Intrepid

Should we promote Intrepid to L2J DEV?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should we promote Intrepid to L2J DEV?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

9 lol and from that 9 how many voted because im not good enough for l2j dev and how many voted simple because i stepped into the soul of their masters? :D

you realise now why we always claimed to avoid such subjects in public ;)

9 lol and from that 9 how many voted because im not good enough for l2j dev and how many voted simple because i stepped into the soul of their masters? :D

that's why i say polls=saks

you realise now why we always claimed to avoid such subjects in public ;)

Nahh its not about that and it cant be avoided at all but i would like to know how many ppl actually voted no because of a real valid reason how many voted no because i say the truth about their "masters" :)

Nahh its not about that and it cant be avoided at all but i would like to know how many ppl actually voted no because of a real valid reason how many voted no because i say the truth about their "masters" :)

still you'll enter at the same labyrinth

still you'll enter at the same labyrinth

Yes but its different to be voted no because of beeing incompetent for a role and voted no because xy said i should vote no to lick hes ass faster :D

You could just do what me and MD said before some pages(vote by reply-statement)

There would be some drama,but that's more accurate,imo

You could just do what me and MD said before some pages(vote by reply-statement)

There would be some drama,but that's more accurate,imo

Well the thing i wanted to get is a private staff poll thats all i dont wanted any public poll :)

Well the thing i wanted to get is a private staff poll thats all i dont wanted any public poll :)

Get a staffer-friendofyours to post this topic there...

I vote "yes"

i dont know you but i checked your profile and i saw that you have many posts in "[Request] Dev Help [L2J] En" and at others L2j sections :D

Btw fix your title ;p Rien ;p Rein :D

I like the fact that every single thread related on promotions or anything like that turns up to a suggestion thread.

Do your suggestions there: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=198880.0

About my vote; I wont vote for now, since there isnt any decission accepted by all 4 gmods and maxtor.