Paysafecard to paypal

notfound

you scam 48 euro from cUrEx

Why cUrex don't post proof?? He is a scammer and not me.. i didn't wanted to trade him and make me scammer??

Paysafe card never must be send first ^^

Why cUrex don't post proof?? He is a scammer and not me.. i didn't wanted to trade him and make me scammer??

Paysafe card never must be send first ^^

he is trusted as i know

Why the hell you guys are discussing in my topic?

Btw watch out for scammers!

Request proofs of other trades in the past

Request from your trader to send as gift!!

Start with small cards first.

May god be with you..

• 2 months later...

A scammer can never be known 100%.

So if he show me 10000 proofs means he can't scamm?? Is tottaly wrong..Most BIG scammers are old and "trusted" sellers wich know other "trust"(scammers) and post all over the place "Truted, i traded safe" bla bla. :)

No one is trusted. not even you "notfound". Anyway i will try you to see how much respect should i give u >:)

Yes you are absolutely right, i have said the same thing in the past.

That the good scammer makes a few succesfull trades and then scam a big amount and bb.

I was a few times victim so i know too.

Anyway ill be here to serve you for anything we can start with small cards, and then do bigger ones.

I can do your cards 1 by 1.

Btw please use my new thread this one is old and full of spam and other stuff, the prices are updated.

Requesting a mod to move it to junkyard or you can clean this one and delete the other.

nighty_andrei is one of the best persons i traded with !never had any problems. over 1000 euros traded.

Same here. But here all try to scamm you. Even the moderators :)..

Sorry for telling here notfound, maybe those posts disturb you. Anyway your topic will be up after this post :)) a good part too ^^

For others-> You can trade safe with notfound. A respectable man. Also thepunk (sometimes lazy >:) ) but don't panic.. They are SAFE

Same here. But here all try to scamm you. Even the moderators :)..

Sorry for telling here notfound, maybe those posts disturb you. Anyway your topic will be up after this post :)) a good part too ^^

For others-> You can trade safe with notfound. A respectable man. Also thepunk (sometimes lazy >:) ) but don't panic.. They are SAFE

Thanks for your good words nighty_andrei.

On Krash: This is my old topic the updated prices are on the new topic but the moderator probly didnt clean it, anyway ill update my 1st post here too.

i pmed you!

Secom is a Scammer watch out. i have all the proofs

[GR]Ginete kapoios mod na to eksetasei to thema kai na mou pei ti tha ginei me ton xristi?

Edo einai to chat log mas http://pastebin.com/wpmJmevt

kai edo einai i pic pou tou stelnw ta lefta

paymentproofl.png

se kapoia fasi to paizo xazos gia na do ti ginete kai to pos mporo na akyroso tin pliromi + oti tou dino mia eukairia gia na dosei tin karta alla tipota mpam ekane.

• 1 month later...