Jump to content

Pulentolento

Members
  • Posts

    161
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by Pulentolento

  1. A ok, the Interface you are trying to decompile, it has protection. So, which server patch did you get this file?
  2. Which Chronicle is this file? Interlude?
  3. L2script have Java emulators servers. I strongly recommend buy Java packs. In this forum are plenty of H5 Java servers for sell with lots of customs ideal for PVP projects.
  4. Do you mean L2J? L2Off is not good as l2j for pvp servers.
  5. Hi I'm using this L2 Underground client patch with protocol 28, and I left a BAT file "DEVMODE" inside where you can use this as a Dev. I hope this can work for you Cheers DOWNLOAD
  6. Hi Guys I have been trying to make this Vitality Bar on H5 Client. As you can see, it looks fine as GOD client like, but my problem is when I tried to stretch: The dividers doesn't moved proportional as Status Windows. It supposed to be like this: So, there is someone who has already tried this on H5 client? or even on IT or GF? Thx guys and I hope someone can give me a clue. cheers
  7. Well, I decrypted and Decompiled the Action Script of "DamageText" from UI4.UGX. So you can read the code and see how it works. Here is the Sources + Texture + Fonts: DOWNLOAD Enjoy
  8. are you planing to adapt the Screen Damage like GOD on Interlude or H5 Client?
  9. Have you tried doing it on H5 client as a test?
  10. A ok, make sense! thx Vampir ;D But I'm kind of confuse about this guy: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/214661-hp-cp-barfrom-god-over-nickname-for-highfive/ He answered my question about if He can adapt the Evasion/Critical Damage screen like GOD to H5, and He said "Yes". So now I'm wondering if He is coding straight on Interface.u? or adapting Ugx/Swf on H5 Client. Just wondering if is true about this guy.
  11. Yep but if you take a look on systextures folder on H5 Client, it has one UGX file with some textures of Olympiad Frames windows. Interesting eh?
  12. Hi guys! Someone has extracted or decrypted the actionscript sources from .UGX files? Would be interesting to know how it works and adapt it on H5 client, I guess? Someone has a clue about it? Thx
  13. I tried to decrypted this Interface, but for some reason I got crush my exe file. Can anyone help me?... If someone did it but not for free, write me a PM. here is the file: https://mega.nz/#!fJInWIBL!vDZeI2dB40F7byHJ019PgCYvegNTGCL-S2RtnS9QiQc Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/el/file/3b9d11b3afbfea791ec3e8103c4929986678ed9fcf7ce3f18334d9c65de19a14/analysis/1494273256/ Thx!!
  14. Are you using any extender? If so, which one?
  15. If you search a little bit on this forum, you can have your answer buddy. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/214087-xdat-editor/
  16. For any Chronicle? Can you show some settings of your events? Like if they can be set by time and which day?, prizes of the players can received, etc etc... I'm asking about it, because you can find those events shared on other forums. If your events have unique features, please provide or describe them, thx :)
  17. Hi This is a sample of L2Tales Patch. So I hope this screenshot can help: cheers...!!
  18. Use this: Xdat Editor Portable 1.3.7 enjoy..!!
  19. Hey Guys!! I have been using XDAT Editor to make new Windows. The problem I found and the lack of information of this software, I couldn't find on Internet anything of how to use this Script Console. I just found some samples of "SAVO" He shared long time ago on other RU forums. I know you can add windows, tabs, textures etc, etc, if you are using the GUI, but some times when your project is getting too big, better start using the Script Console. So, long story short, this is the problem: How to add a "TabElement" and filling it with some data information? for example this is the code I have been trying: println "Data Base Windows" xdat.windows.add(new Window( name: "DataBaseWnd", anchored: 0, size: 1, size_absolute_width: 800, size_absolute_height: 490, usePosition: 1, relativePoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, anchorPoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, parent: "undefined", backTex: "L2UI_CT1.Windows_DF_Large_Bg", script: "DataBaseWnd", state: "GamingState", frame: 1, hidden: 1, alwaysFullAlpha: 1, savePosition: 1, title: 6000, exitbutton: 1, workingConfiguration: "Game")) def DataBaseWnd = xdat.windows["DataBaseWnd"] DataBaseWnd.children.add(new Texture( name: "TexTabBg", parentName: "MagicSkillWnd", anchored: 0, size: 1, size_absolute_width: 800, size_absolute_height: 458, usePosition: 1, relativePoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, anchorPoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, anchor_y: 31.0, virtual: 1, file: "L2UI_CT1.tab.tab_df_bg", type: "Stretch", layer: "Background", alpha: -9999)) DataBaseWnd.children.add(new Texture( name: "TexTabBgLine", alwaysOnBack: 1, parentName: "MagicSkillWnd", anchored: 0, size: 1, size_absolute_width: 631, size_absolute_height: 30, usePosition: 1, relativePoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, anchorPoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, anchor_x: 164.0, anchor_y: 31.0, virtual: 1, file: "L2UI_CT1.tab.tab_df_bg_line", type: "Stretch", layer: "Background", alpha: -9999)) DataBaseWnd.children.add(new Tab( name: "DataBaseTabCtrl", parentName: "DataBaseWnd", anchored: 0, size: 1, size_absolute_width: 160, size_absolute_height: 23, usePosition: 1, relativePoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, anchorPoint: Alignment.TOP_LEFT, anchor_x: 8.0, anchor_y: 31.0)) def DataBaseTabCtrl = DataBaseWnd.children["DataBaseTabCtrl"] DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[0].buttonName = 6001 DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[0].target = "NpcDataTab" DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[0].width = 78 DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[0].height = 23 DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[0].normalTex = "L2UI_CT1.tab.Tab_DF_Tab_Unselected" DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[0].pushedTex = "L2UI_CT1.tab.Tab_DF_Tab_Selected" DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[1].buttonName = 6002 DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[1].target = "ItemDataTab" DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[1].width = 78 DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[1].height = 23 DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[1].normalTex = "L2UI_CT1.tab.Tab_DF_Tab_Unselected" DataBaseTabCtrl.tabs[1].pushedTex = "L2UI_CT1.tab.Tab_DF_Tab_Selected" println "done!" And this is the error of the Script Console: Data Base Windows java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot set property 'buttonName' on null object at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.NullObject.setProperty(NullObject.java:80) at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.setProperty(InvokerHelper.java:195) at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.setProperty(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:484) at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:86) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:585) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:623) at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.evaluate(GroovyShell.java:594) at acmi.l2.clientmod.xdat.scripting.Controller.lambda$execute$0(Controller.java:156) at acmi.l2.clientmod.xdat.scripting.Controller$$Lambda$442/1071997580.call(Unknown Source) at acmi.l2.clientmod.xdat.XdatEditor.lambda$execute$7(XdatEditor.java:219) at acmi.l2.clientmod.xdat.XdatEditor$$Lambda$209/1755738610.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) So, as you can see, the problem is when I'm trying to add some data information on "DataBaseTabCtrl". I hope someone have any clue or experience doing this process and it would be grateful share their knowledge to resolve this issue. thx so much guys!!
  20. This is what you are looking for: L2Tool - It can edit L2font-e.utx Have Fun!
  21. Hi Add some screenshot of your problem here or explain to us how are you doing you decryption. Also which decrypter are you using?... the more info you gave us, better and accurate answer of your problem you will get. cheers
  22. Is not nwindows, the patch who have this issue fixed, is using NWindows.dll retail. Maybe Savo was telling you on interface.u on MacroEditWnd class: const MACROICON_MAX_COUNT = 104; There is the only line were you can increase the number of icons you added it on L2UI.utx. I'm still searching codes to find out what it could be... as far I can see, its a texture problem, and for some reason after you made you macro and save it, it won't load the texture on MacroList Windows. I hope some one have another idea or clue to check it out.
  23. Well, that is the last chance to get fix it. I'm very doubt he will do it for free.. you know what I mean? I'm going to try to find where is the problem, if I found it, I will share the code here.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..