[WTS] Interlude L2-Prim Private Project Pack

i have pm to lion and him say me the price is 300 euros ;d i just want to buy a protection for 3rd programs and him say me 50 euros for the little protection... if you dont belive me pm me i will give the msn of the lion

Well, indeed 300 euros is way too much, and none will buy it, but i understand his thoughts, his pack, is really hard worked, everything works like retail... But no, 300 euros are way too much. Not more, not less than 70-100.

1. Clan skill until lvl 8 work ?? like Retail ??

2. All Epics Boss Work ??

3. offline shops works ??

4. all sieges Works, many castles in l2j are bugs , the thrones.

PMme for talk about your work and prices.

Hello all people, i am here to announce that i am selling an Interlude pack "based on l2jserver" with the following features and of course the following Fixes.

Please before you start to spam for another one fork project you can test it. if you don't give a try to test them stop spasming Thanks a lot.

Fixes of attacking 3rd party programs:

1)Dragonhunter's Attacker Fixed:

2)Attacker v3 Fixed:

3)L2j-killer fixed:

4)Server Crhasher [all versions] Fixed;

5)L2j-attacker Fixed:

6)Phx Enchant Fixed:

7)Phx Spamm Fixed (Without floodProtector):

8)Dual Box Protection (with config :true :false):

9)L2Walker Protection(with config :true :false):

10)Flood Protection Config:

Server Retail like Features fixes:

1)Castles 100% retail like Fixed:

2)Olympiad 100% retail like fixed:

4)Skills (it's not a lie but i fix the most of the skill. you can test them) For example (Mirage skill work,Symbols skills work, and many many others)

5)GrandBoss (Core,Orfen,Queen ant,Baium, Antharas,Valakas,Frintezza) is fixed retail like also you can test them:

6)Augmentation skills work retail like (also you can test them)

7)Hero Weapons work 100% retail like:

8)SubClass system for classMaster work retail like (for example if you are Fighter you can go to change your main class only in Fighter guild)

9)Clan Gate work retail like:

10)Trade system work retail like(if you need to test then i will explain what i mean now)

11)Macros reworked (you can test them)

12)Soulshots / SpiritShots Reworked (retail like, also you can test them):

13)Class Master Updated (with some images)

shot00014c.png

shot00013b.png

14)Balance Classes system is retail like (again i dont want to lie and for that also you can test them with your friends):

15)Servers zones Reworked:

16)Community Server us updated is like freya community System(also you can join with team viwer to see them):

Server Custom Features:

1)Aio Server system (with custom config only for aio system)

2)Donator Server System(With custom config for donator system)

3)KillingSpree Server systen(With custom config only for killingspree system, you can change the announcements for the kills the chance of the rewords and also you can change the item rewords):

4)Sleep Mode Server System(That is my one custom thing)

What is the Sleep mode system.

"When the player is in inside town zone and they do nothing for example afk players, then if the system is enable from the admin they start to count and the player is going to sleep mode,

When the player get 3 Warnings Sleep mode then they will get disconected from the server,

if the player is in Sleep mode other players they can trade them, invite him in a party, they dont get reword from anything,

IF THE PLAYER IS IN SLEEP MODE AND THEY MOOVING HE GETS OFF  THE SLEEP MODE"

ATTENTION IN THAT IMAGE READ THE MESSAGE FOR "SLEEP MODE"

shot00015j.png

5)Away mode (i think you know that system)

6)Offiline system mode (is like retail like with out command you need to buy 1 custom item(i have config for offline mode and there you can change the id from the item) you need to join in buy/sell mode and then to press on item you will go to offline mode and the character they will get effect of the sleep mode):

7)PcBank Points (with config to eanble disable)

8)Banking System (i think again you know that)

Server & Client side Protection

i have create 1 system file and if you wand to buy them with the server files you can block all the 3rd programs for example(L2Phx , L2Net, L2Walker)

every player have to use this only one system file to connect in the server.

if they try to connect with another system they will get disconect from the server( also you can test them)

THERE ARE TO MANY OTHER SMALL OR BIG FIXED AND LOTS OF CONFIGS AND I WILL SUPPORT AND FIX THE BUGS IF ANYONE FINDS..

Node: if you buy the server files without source codes if anyone try to reverse engineer on the files, he will be difficult more that you believe

(encryption is used).

Some picture of olympiad system

shot00016p.png

shot00017l.png

shot00018t.png

shot00019si.png

shot00020c.png

shot00021o.png

shot00022t.png

shot00023r.png

also is fixed the Hero Messaged and infos on Heroe Monuments.

Server Side Images  /Login Server Images

if you need to buy the server files contact: lion2486@windowslive.com and i will open the test server and team viwer to test them.

Addme in msn : xjeanpaul@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...