[Share] Ban WHOEVER you want

iamhere

Hey

I know there's been other topics with fools saying "I know this exploit". I also know how lame that is. But I wanna say that I know something which makes you able to BAN anyone you want in any server. I think it might even work at retail ;P

You might thinkg "why the hell you saying this instead of sharing it?". Well I don't know if its worth it yet. I wanna see how interested people are in it, what feedback I would get by sharing it.

I've spent weeks, trying to make this 100% working. Now It's possible, I can ban anyone I want with this.

Please don't flame me, that will only result in me not posting it bcuz of i dont want idiots to have it.

cool you discovered something caled GM panel,lmao your cheat works if you have GM pover,lmao retard.

I might be wrong, but this almost sounds like a "pm me and i'll send you a keylogger"

agree, i dont understand posts like this and threads, if u want to write somthind DO THIS! what u gain if u write 'i know but i dont want tell..' lame topic...

cool you discovered something caled GM panel,lmao your cheat works if you have GM pover,lmao retard.

speak more polite omfg you think that he can do that only if he is GM? lol man who would post something like that?

Well...I am waiting for the share "iamhere" ;)

But...Believe me that if all of it is a lie then the result it would be negative for you...I am promising that.

Also calm down ppl...you dosent need to flame him...

I made up my mind, because of all noobs posting here I really see where it's going. This will get abused and become useless as soon as released. My decision is that I will only share it with moderators & lifetime donators only.

I'm gonna show it to bonesaw as soon as he gets online. If you don't believe me I couldn't care less.

P.S: It's because of all flames that I decided not to share with normal users.

If only maxcheaters was VIP forum only. Only people who shared an exploit could read other exploits. That would be lovely wouldn't it.

I know I sound like an idiot but, I'd love to see maxcheaters becoming that. I know 2 working dupe exploits which works on every single C4 off. It's not patched anywhere. One of them is patched on one server, which is how I found out how it worked. The second I found myself which is a slight difference from the first. I don't share them cuz you saw what happened to last dupe exploit, got fixed in a blink. Tho if it was only VIP, then... then it would most likely work forever.

Edit: My first release to maxcheaters will be the "ban anyone". After that release people will probably start to believe my words.

I made up my mind, because of all noobs posting here I really see where it's going. This will get abused and become useless as soon as released. My decision is that I will only share it with moderators & lifetime donators only.

I'm gonna show it to bonesaw as soon as he gets online. If you don't believe me I couldn't care less.

Yea you are right post to members who arent flaming you  and i agree with that you said : This will get abused and become useless as soon as released. ;)

first i dont like lame people ,and this so lame"i now great cheat, but i dont now should i share that or not"

Why the fuck you even post anything then.I will live forum if he give you anything.He is yust another atention whore.

first i dont like lame people ,and this so lame"i now great cheat, but i dont now should i share that or not"

Why the -beep- you even post anything then.I will live forum if he give you anything.He is yust another atention whore.

i agree with the decision of iamhere why to post that now when some of you flame? think about that

Well i thing you dont understand...All the forums not only this it is like a "chain"...If 1 persons knows it every gonna know it...Also i am against the way you face the flamers cause wow...ok you have a good share but you thing everyone gonna like it?I personaly belive if that your share works like you said it would be the best share for 2008...

@Lol in the previous post i wrote "iamwaiting" not "iamhere" witch is your name... lol :S

Also if some1 flame him again -1 karma from my...We have some rules here ppl...

Why the -beep- you even post anything then.I will live forum if he give you anything.He is yust another atention whore.

Already sharing it with bonesaw when he comes. Im glad you won't have it. ;)

Well i thing you dont understand...All the forums not only this it is like a "chain"...If 1 persons knows it every gonna know it...Also i am against the way you face the flamers cause wow...ok you have a good share but you thing everyone gonna like it?I personaly belive if that your share works like you said it would be the best share for 2008...

@Lol in the previous post i wrote "iamwaiting" not "iamhere" witch is your name... lol :S

Also if some1 flame him again -1 karma from my...We have some rules here ppl...

There are russian forums which only is for people who already shared big exploits. Thoose are the exploits which lives longest. It takes months before they end up in random forums. I will share it, you're a moderator. You'll see it later today or tomorrow. I wanna know, if I share it with moderators + donators. Can you assure me that it won't get posted again with 100 posts requirement or something? Because I really don't want this to become useless.

who can share the exploit? pls :) i can't find here some link or something like it ;)

ok im really agree now.ARE U WATCHING ANY LINK OR STH?OMFG

I DONT GIVE WARNINGS IF SOMEONE WILL BLAME AGAIN IAMHERE I WILL JUST BAN HIM!

he will share it with everyone he decide.if he just joking he will be banned(i dont told this the rules told it!)

drk if u post sth again on this topic just an word i will ban u!u only know to blame!

There are russian forums which only is for people who already shared big exploits. Thoose are the exploits which lives longest. It takes months before they end up in random forums. I will share it, you're a moderator. You'll see it later today or tomorrow. I wanna know, if I share it with moderators + donators. Can you assure me that it won't get posted again with 100 posts requirement or something? Because I really don't want this to become useless.

ur post can be posted in the hidden section(lifetime donators and the mxc team)btw im sure that u'll be uploader(i dont decide it just thinkin' xD)