[Share] Ban WHOEVER you want

iamhere

There are russian forums which only is for people who already shared big exploits. Thoose are the exploits which lives longest. It takes months before they end up in random forums. I will share it, you're a moderator. You'll see it later today or tomorrow. I wanna know, if I share it with moderators + donators. Can you assure me that it won't get posted again with 100 posts requirement or something? Because I really don't want this to become useless.

If you give it to bonsaw and he share it in the hidden section i think it would be ok...i am not sure...

I DONT GIVE WARNINGS IF SOMEONE WILL BLAME AGAIN IAMHERE I WILL JUST BAN HIM!

wOw kake  ;D

ok im really agree now.ARE U WATCHING ANY LINK OR STH?OMFG

I DONT GIVE WARNINGS IF SOMEONE WILL BLAME AGAIN IAMHERE I WILL JUST BAN HIM!

he will share it with everyone he decide.if he just joking he will be banned(i dont told this the rules told it!)

drk if u post sth again on this topic just an word i will ban u!u only know to blame!

ur post can be posted in the hidden section(lifetime donators and the mxc team)btw im sure that u'll be uploader(i dont decide it just thinkin' xD)

Nah i will not flame hem any more,when you say it is working i will live the forum period.But i think our sweden firend will be only baned her:P GL with w8ing.

to avoid spaming i will yust say this becoming maby best forum scam ever,people will share with you hiden post for yuor "exploit"info gg.

HaCkz0r, Demonic SouL, xsocom, drk, MariosGr, tzrcryp100, Thanos123, Fatalas and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't turn this to an off topic please. stop the madness!

The thread is from today and it have 4 pages of I dont believe you /// I do /// Share it blah blah lol!

Well, iamhere, you said that u MIGHT share ur exploit with other exploit founders.

I have found an exploit that works in many servers, not all.I dont know if it is told in other threads but I havent seen it anywhere.With this exploit you can be heard by everyone in a server(blablabla).

So, iamhere if u want to share ur exploit with other founders pm me to share MY exploit first and then you can tell me.

I dont think i will share mine(dunno how to hide or how many shall i put)but i rly hope 4 urs!

GJ anyway

Edit: Very good decision and i hope ur share will be da best :P

Well, iamhere, you said that u MIGHT share ur exploit with other exploit founders.

I have found an exploit that works in many servers, not all.I dont know if it is told in other threads but I havent seen it anywhere.With this exploit you can be heard by everyone in a server(blablabla).

So, iamhere if u want to share ur exploit with other founders pm me to share MY exploit first and then you can tell me.

I dont think i will share mine(dunno how to hide or how many shall i put)but i rly hope 4 urs!

GJ anyway

Edit: Very good decision and i hope ur share will be da best :P

we arent here to make trades!if u want pm him,pfff

You can lock this topic I will finish my talk with bonesaw using PM and I'll let him try it before releasing. Then I'll make a desicion who to share with. Atleast bonesaw will be here to say "yes its true" ;P

Thanks for support, and to all people who said bad stuff. Enjoy L2 without my share ;)

Honestly i dont think it trylly exists... look im my closing PS

if by any chance it ll work you ll level up in my respect and i ll propose you for something good :)

if not i ll just smite your karma with reason untrustable :P

if i see keyloggers or something like it i may ban ya :)

really dont believe that it could be achieved but even if you could then i have to remind you all that good server admins always have 2nd secret GM just in cases someone hack them and if that doesnt exist(2nd GM)the DB can configure everything so no GM bans xD ;D

no offences but i never thought i could ever see it so thats why i dont believe things so easy

relocked :o