[Share] Ban WHOEVER you want

iamhere

Hey

I know there's been other topics with fools saying "I know this exploit". I also know how lame that is. But I wanna say that I know something which makes you able to BAN anyone you want in any server. I think it might even work at retail ;P

You might thinkg "why the hell you saying this instead of sharing it?". Well I don't know if its worth it yet. I wanna see how interested people are in it, what feedback I would get by sharing it.

I've spent weeks, trying to make this 100% working. Now It's possible, I can ban anyone I want with this.

Please don't flame me, that will only result in me not posting it bcuz of i dont want idiots to have it.

well if ya post it i will gratz you :)

if ya don't post it its ok.

Anyway we aren't idiots and no one will blame you weather you post it or not its your decision and about what you will get hmm if it works maybe an +2 karma or smth it will be a nice share :).

Oh and about that you don't want idiots to have it well you're correct so if u are going to post it hide it with min 400 post so it doesn't have leechers.

I might be wrong, but this almost sounds like a "pm me and i'll send you a keylogger"

Once again I could be very wrong, I know iamhere most likely wouldn't do that. :)

but, if you can do this, then you are a god.

@mpj123

I thought almost the same, why would you not share it if you can make it hidden with a amount of post?

It's just looks like you want to send keyloggers, becuase you can't play you own char??

And have fun with your pm's! >.<

If you share such a thing...probably you'll become an uploader(forum rank). Apart from that, you'll get some karmas.

But, if you're just laming...haha gf with your ban.

It is very interesting that those commenting.

You should put a mìnimo of 400 or 500 thread so the post does not fall into the hands of anyone and that I could greatly complicate the lives of several people  :P ...

I called a lot of attention as it worked ...

Im glad people will appriciate it. I'll post trailer today of it. A video, if you missunderstood.

Then maybe people will stop saying "simply it's not true". I'm not home now but as soon as I am ill upload.

Edit: it kinda dissapoint me that GM says ill get ban if i dont share it. doesn't really encorage me to share, does it..?

Edit2: if too many people get my share then it will be useless. so post to read it will be very high

Edit: it kinda dissapoint me that GM says ill get ban if i dont share it. doesn't really encorage me to share, does it..?

I didn't say that.

If you are just laming around, and promise something that you don't have, you will probably get banned.

So we are all waiting for your vid...or you could give a clue of what u're going to use.

I didn't say that.

If you are just laming around, and promise something that you don't have, you will probably get banned.

So we are all waiting for your vid...or you could give a clue of what u're going to use.

I don't think it's what you are expecting. I've been working on a software that will, easily explained: get whoever you want get banned. You'll see. I'm home now & started working on trailer of my software

You should put a mìnimo of 400 or 500 thread so the post does not fall into the hands of anyone and that I could greatly complicate the lives of several people  :P ...

I'm just wondering does the post count really help to keep the exploit wroking. If L2j or L2off (dunno where this works) developers donate to axbastards they can read it with 0 posts. This is what has happened to one famous wow exploits forum. Ascent developer has VIP acces to the VIP exploits section. How is this matter at maxcheaters? Do good eploits get fast patched even when they are hidden?

PS ge mig din exploit ^^