[Share] Ban WHOEVER you want

iamhere

Seems like I'm not entering my lineage chars for a while. Better play it safe :P. Especially when I'm with exploited items.

lol hihhihi no need to confess that many of us have ..such items to their chars ...at every possible server :P

btw hope it will be working....and that i will be able to read it ^^

i think that is "just joke". I can make more topic like "[share]enchant +20 safe 100%" "[share]become a GM" ....ah i say "I think i couldnt share this, becouse all player is GM (or item +20) this is useless. This is my power, my secret, my aura..... blah blah".

thx for read. =)

Sorry I've been sleeping, I'm gonna keep working on my realease.

This is a question to a moderator: Is there any way I can prevent usernames from forum to read my share, when I share it?

I wanna prevent both thoose lifetime donators who says it doesnt exist and work on crappy servers when I clearly said it works on every server that exist, no matter what chronicle.

i think that is "just joke". I can make more topic like "[share]enchant +20 safe 100%" "[share]become a GM" ....ah i say "I think i couldnt share this, becouse all player is GM (or item +20) this is useless. This is my power, my secret, my aura..... blah blah".

thx for read. =)

Why say that? That there must be the possibility that what he says is true? I think that there is no perfect position to perform this way ... If I repeat ... If this falls into the wrong hands or much in the hands of just a n00b, you could cause a lot of damage. I agree that he was correct in not having said even as it is done.

Sorry I've been sleeping, I'm gonna keep working on my realease.

This is a question to a moderator: Is there any way I can prevent usernames from forum to read my share, when I share it?

I wanna prevent both thoose lifetime donators who says it doesnt exist and work on crappy servers when I clearly said it works on every server that exist, no matter what chronicle.

I am sorry to tell u,but that cannot be happen.Donators are some ppl who give money to have some authors,if maxtor take them,they are going to complain,with their right.But if this works the best u can do is to make ur topic hidden for 700-800 posts,because if u don't will be fixed very soon and we don't want this.Anyway we are waiting for a trailer or the software..

oh he can send it to every1 he wants with pm example if he have 1000 posts...if he dont like donat0rs xD

y but for example the members in here are a lot A LOT :P i think that all will spam with pms and he will get bored to post them to so much users xD