Valve

c4 l2off rates x?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. c4 l2off rates x?

• x70
    • x150
    • x500

Make C5 Client with C4 Stats / skills

I want a server with fast Sleep (sleep spam) C3 - and C4 had the best pvp, but C5 Client is nice with 3 bars/better UI

Not much difference from C4 to C5.... so should be easy to change C4 into C5 client.

Make C5 Client with C4 Stats / skills

I want a server with fast Sleep (sleep spam) C3 - and C4 had the best pvp, but C5 Client is nice with 3 bars/better UI

Not much difference from C4 to C5.... so should be easy to change C4 into C5 client.

Its not easy...at all lol.

why c5 ?! when c6 is more popular and better .

How is C6 better?

Lineage 2 should of ended at C4, really the amount of buffs needs to be cut back, there is no need to have somany buffs it ruins the game.

Lineage 2 nowadays is all about buffing and not about pvp anymore.

I know to convert C5 to C4 would be a bit of a bitch you would have to re work every single packet -_-... and there are not that many C5 files compiled together.

But I still think C3 was the best chronicle, and C5 made the game better by introducing better UI (3 bars etc...)

It would be nice to have a freya server with Spells/Stats/Skills/Buffs from c3 / c5 / C4 sleep (spam sleep moves)

C3 and C4 where more fast pace L2 pvp.

C6 is slow/grind/farm/buff/ bla bla bla over and over there are somany C6 servers and they all fail hard... look at L2 Silent brand new server and its complete trash, its an embarrassment to L2, yet with vote spam its "top 5" lol what garbage.

The people who play Lineage 2 nowadays, know nothing about the game anymore all the old community is dead/moved on.

GG RIP Lineage.

How is C6 better?

Lineage 2 should of ended at C4, really the amount of buffs needs to be cut back, there is no need to have somany buffs it ruins the game.

Lineage 2 nowadays is all about buffing and not about pvp anymore.

I know to convert C5 to C4 would be a bit of a bitch you would have to re work every single packet -_-... and there are not that many C5 files compiled together.

But I still think C3 was the best chronicle, and C5 made the game better by introducing better UI (3 bars etc...)

It would be nice to have a freya server with Spells/Stats/Skills/Buffs from c3 / c5 / C4 sleep (spam sleep moves)

C3 and C4 where more fast pace L2 pvp.

C6 is slow/grind/farm/buff/ bla bla bla over and over there are somany C6 servers and they all fail hard... look at L2 Silent brand new server and its complete trash, its an embarrassment to L2, yet with vote spam its "top 5" lol what garbage.

The people who play Lineage 2 nowadays, know nothing about the game anymore all the old community is dead/moved on.

GG RIP Lineage.

I find IL better too

GG RIP Lineage.

That is true...partially. But it is amazing just how many old-school players will and are coming back to the game when they are offered something "real". There are still thousands willing, wanting, and ready to play they just needed the right server ;)