Valve

c4 l2off rates x?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. c4 l2off rates x?

• x70
    • x150
    • x500

x10 - 15.

lower rates is hard and tyring for ppl who have been playing l2 for years, more is too easy.

Better start with Freya (cause we are all tired to play at the same old boring and which we know by heart places), add a test server High five when it will be available (that on the other hand requires two dedicated in one login which means more expenses) for ppl and urself to become familiar with the chronicle cause official is too slow and too time consuming, and sometime u can upgrade from Freya to High Five.

About retail like please think again because non of the private servers are retail not even close(including the offmods).

retail in words.. maybe to bring more ppl..
tr

Look i going to be honest with you, if you want to start a server dont base it on opinions that way.

true..

• 1 month later...

I think higher rates would be better, I doubt you'd succeed as a low rate server developer because there are plenty of good known low rate servers

Yes maybe u can start one sever 75x-100x. And as time passes u can up 1 server more whit rates lows or more higth. depends of ppl in u server in the future.