Maxtor read this~

Azizka15

New member or not your topic is pointless let me put it this way.

Beeing a mod is not about english(lets put away your self-centerd comment that you put yourself into the mix too).

Beeing a mod is commiting for the good of the community and no that doesnt involve english even tho all the mods have an understandable english.

The way you put things is the opposite of reality, you say "Me,Coyote,Grisom etc..." but they are not good mods they cant handle power.

Think about it for a second you want mods with good english skills but useless on the moderation part or usefull moderators with an understandable or greater english?

You wanna know who they are? Better than you, more active, strict, follow the rules, enforce them and do their job. I can and will judge if I feel a need and the only person I will ever listen to is the owner, not you because obviously you have been demoted and shouldn't talk.

I didn't say English is everything, I said he should scout from North America as well, and if he has 2 MODS that are familiar with the game and many languages (ESPECIALLY ENGLISH! WHY? BECAUSE ITS THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD) is better than 5 MODS that all know 1 language and from one area of the world

Who the heck cares? The majority in here isn't capable of speaking proper english.

Can or cannot it still represents proportionality, stability and a universal element for anyone.

Apologize for a double post

You wanna know who they are? Better than you, more active, strict, follow the rules, enforce them and do their job. I can and will judge if I feel a need and the only person I will ever listen to is the owner, not you because obviously you have been demoted and shouldn't talk.

I didn't say English is everything, I said he should scout from North America as well, and if he has 2 MODS that are familiar with the game and languages is better than 5 MODS that all know 1 language

You show god complex,arrogance and anger management issues.

Let me tell you who they are in reality not in your dreams and not when you worship them and beeing their slave. :)

Coyote is a guy who stab in the back even ones who as he says "love". Take for example Sofaki at 1 moment he brings down the sky for her (internet love) and at the second he use her to get to a better mod rank and get sofaki banned.

Grisom is a good guy IF he have no power, he cant control power he have serious issues with accpeting hes not "the devils favourite son" or something like that hes fetish is to party in hell and he act like that too. Hes abuse of power is a different kind of thing he have followers who do anything and everything for him.

About you say your opinion about me well if thats what you think feel free i really dont want to proove the opposite because if you proove yourself wrong it gives me much more plesure.

PS.: When i was mod(before i requested my demote for persional reasons) i was the most active l2j developer here and still i have the most shares/help assigned :)

You show god complex,arrogance and anger management issues.

Let me tell you who they are in reality not in your dreams and not when you worship them and beeing their slave. :)

Coyote is a guy who stab in the back even ones who as he says "love". Take for example Sofaki at 1 moment he brings down the sky for her (internet love) and at the second he use her to get to a better mod rank and get sofaki banned.

Grisom is a good guy IF he have no power, he cant control power he have serious issues with accpeting hes not "the devils favourite son" or something like that hes fetish is to party in hell and he act like that too. Hes abuse of power is a different kind of thing he have followers who do anything and everything for him.

About you say your opinion about me well if thats what you think feel free i really dont want to proove the opposite because if you proove yourself wrong it gives me much more plesure.

PS.: When i was mod(before i requested my demote for persional reasons) i was the most active l2j developer here and still i have the most shares/help assigned :)

Worship them? Wake up dude this is a forum not the Roman Empire. GrisoM and Coyote may have done misuses of power but it can be prevented and they have done HELL OF A LOT here

Worship them? Wake up dude this is a forum not the Roman Empire. GrisoM and Coyote may have done misuses of power but it can be prevented and they have done HELL OF A LOT here

Well you are the 1 who should wake up i alredy got 4 pms about how stupid you are. :)

You see what grisom and coyote did here resulted in a long long ddos attack so you can guess how useless it was.

And just a tip never ever say your opinion about someone you dont checked before because i did checked you know and i see you are just a wannabe moderator who commit nothing for this forum :)

Well you are the 1 who should wake up i alredy got 4 pms about how stupid you are. :)

You see what grisom and coyote did here resulted in a long long ddos attack so you can guess how useless it was.

And just a tip never ever say your opinion about someone you dont checked before because i did checked you know and i see you are just a wannabe moderator who commit nothing for this forum :)

I'm not a wannabe, I'm reasonable, you think people that DDoSed were innocent and were angels who were sweating and working hard, and Evil Coyote and GrisoM were bad guys who came in and ruined everything? LMFAO I also do not care about your friend's opinion because they are cowards and PM you because they don't have enough guts to say it here, cuz they are scared s h i t less of getting banned. Listen dude, you are getting me mad and irritated, please stop replying, you haven't done anything! You have been demoted! You have been banned from what I remember! So YOU should stop talking and leave!

I'm not a wannabe, I'm reasonable, you think people that DDoSed were innocent and were angels who were sweating and working hard, and Evil Coyote and GrisoM were bad guys who came in and ruined everything? LMFAO I also do not care about your little "meng azizka15 is nub man, he daount kno inglis" kinda friends. Listen dude, you are getting me mad and irritated, please stop replying, you haven't done anything! You have been demoted! You have been banned from what I remember! So YOU should stop talking and leave!

I guess not you are the one who decide who did what for the forum and you definitely not the person who can judge me without knowing why i requested my demote or how i got banned and why.

And no you cant tell me what i should or shouldnt do since this is a community and im free to tell what i want.

You still say i havent done anything well than i recommend you to look into my general stats or just look into the l2j development sections for example and than compare what you have done. If you do more than me than you can judge me till than you are not on the same level as me as far as commiting to the community goes.

Ohh and 1 more thing i'd like to know how much you know about grisom and/or coyote for protecting them so much and i'd also like to know why you feel yourself superior than lets face it all of us.

I guess not you are the one who decide who did what for the forum and you definitely not the person who can judge me without knowing why i requested my demote or how i got banned and why.

And no you cant tell me what i should or shouldnt do since this is a community and im free to tell what i want.

You still say i havent done anything well than i recommend you to look into my general stats or just look into the l2j development sections for example and than compare what you have done. If you do more than me than you can judge me till than you are not on the same level as me as far as commiting to the community goes.

Ohh and 1 more thing i'd like to know how much you know about grisom and/or coyote for protecting them so much and i'd also like to know why you feel yourself superior than lets face it all of us.

Listen, I know enough about them. It's none of your concern to know to which extent. You are a simple minded child who obviously doesn't follow rules and is slow enough to claim a point that is exact to anything before. You know nothing, the fact that you have more posts makes no difference. If you knew anything about English, or writing skills you should know that clarity is much better than amount. There was once a letter from a soldier to a mother, it went like this:

"Dear Mother.

I am sorry I wrote such a long letter, I didn't have enough time to write a shorter one...." If you are really to somewhat point smart, you will understand what I mean

AND I KNOW YOU WILL SAY WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THAT UP, but its an example that I can make a bot that will spam every 5 minutes, go to school, sleep and I will have 20k posts in like a week, and it still won't make me a better member

Also the fact that I do not share, or come up with hacks, is that everyone leeches it and I simply help people, suggest, correct and maybe potentially come up with new ideas by a request. I do not sit in front of a computer and eat chips and sip on coke all day like some people. That is not commitment, that is stupidity. I'm not a moderator and do not assume to be. I follow the Private Servers section, and make suggestions, go into servers as a Game Master and suggest and create new mechanics for a server and go to another. That's what I enjoy doing and will do for the time being. For now I do not want to hear your replies because it is MY topic and I request that you follow what I ask you to do.

Listen, I know enough about them. It's none of your concern to know to which extent. You are a simple minded child who obviously doesn't follow rules and is slow enough to claim a point that is exact to anything before. You know nothing, the fact that you have more posts makes no difference. If you knew anything about English, or writing skills you should know that clarity is much better than amount. There was once a letter from a soldier to a mother, it went like this:

"Dear Mother.

I am sorry I wrote such a long letter, I didn't have enough time to write a shorter one...." If you are really to somewhat point smart, you will understand what I mean

AND I KNOW YOU WILL SAY WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THAT UP, but its an example that I can make a bot that will spam every 5 minutes, go to school, sleep and I will have 20k posts in like a week, and it still won't make me a better member

Also the fact that I do not share, or come up with hacks, is that everyone leeches it and I simply help people, suggest, correct and maybe potentially come up with new ideas by a request. I do not sit in front of a computer and eat chips and sip on coke all day like some people. That is not commitment, that is stupidity. I'm not a moderator and do not assume to be. I follow the Private Servers section, and make suggestions, go into servers as a Game Master and suggest and create new mechanics for a server and go to another. That's what I enjoy doing and will do for the time being. For now I do not want to hear your replies because it is MY topic and I request that you follow what I ask you to do.

You still keep failing so hard you really make my day better. :)

Lets start again.

You say that some people dont deserve to be in staff while you show more immaturity and uselessness as a member of the community than 10 spambot combined.

You flame me for the 3rd time if im correct for something that you have no clue about.

You say my english is poor and i dont have writing skills please show me my mistakes than.

About the rest your topic but not your forum the forum rules are applied to you too not only for me and no im not going to follow your rules you are not superior to any of us if i say i going to write here i going to write here no matter what you want until a mod do anything about it.

So if you want to keep insulting me without any fact or reality behind your words keep going but the subject why you opened this topic is still pointless.

It's not personal, really, but give it a break.

1st of all, you are not in position (speaking to thread-starter) to judge the forum's staff, general forum's decisions and you can't be sure about its good form. I mean, ok, we need someone, who speaks fluent English but that's not our priority right now. We're rebuilding critical stuff in this board, and we have some objectives to succeed. Anyway.

2ndly. Posting suggestions is allowed. You have the right to post your ideas, speaking always with a good manner. I don't if you get me, (perhaps this is what you said about "English"-speaking moderators huh? pff) but this topic already got some flames and it's gonna be locked for sure. So, learning by your mistakes, next time, speak good, respect some people and then you're free to post your thoughts.

Thank you.

It's not personal, really, but give it a break.

1st of all, you are not in position (speaking to thread-starter) to judge the forum's staff, general forum's decisions and you can't be sure about its good form. I mean, ok, we need someone, who speaks fluent English but that's not our priority right now. We're rebuilding critical stuff in this board, and we have some objectives to succeed. Anyway.

2ndly. Posting suggestions is allowed. You have the right to post your ideas, speaking always with a good manner. I don't if you get me, (perhaps this is what you said about "English"-speaking moderators huh? pff) but this topic already got some flames and it's gonna be locked for sure. So, learning by your mistakes, next time, speak good, respect some people and then you're free to post your thoughts.

Thank you.

Blane, I by all means started this as a simple disagreement that all staffers are from either Greece or Romania, which isn't right and now people think that I'm saying that ALL a global needs is English. Like honestly these people who have been unbanned are the ones starting this "flame war"

Blane, I by all means started this as a simple disagreement that all staffers are from either Greece or Romania, which isn't right and now people think that I'm saying that ALL a global needs is English. Like honestly these people who have been unbanned are the ones starting this "flame war"

Your statement is accepted. Maxtor will consider it, I hope. I won't keep the topic unlocked, since there's no point of discussing something recursively (cause that's what you're doing).

Thanks.

That was 4 years ago, first of all, he, I guarantee has not put in much work into this forum. Warning Coyote can prevent his actions, and third go away, this is for staffers and the admin!

Azizka15 i have to inform you that i was and i m still the oldest staff member ever.i m staffer from july 1st 2007 and global from october 10th 2007 until june 18th of 2010 when i requested my demotion due to a fight between grisom. i was banned for 4 months and now  i took my account back.......thats why you cant see ANY activity from me.also you wont see me posting shares on L2 section since i have abaddoned it 3 years ago! i used to play dota and wow and i m now playing LoL!

btw1:throw me a pm if you feel like asking me anything

btw2:feel free to report me ANYTIME if i do anything wrong!

the rest about some ppl dont even concern me...