Maxtor read this~

Azizka15

The true is that we need someone who speaks fluent english ... but moderating members who are in majority 15-20 years old, i believe is very very dificult to do, and Noble is capable to do it, but ofcourse not alone..

What a solid reason. LOL!

Maxtor is there any chance we can talk in private just for 5 minutes.?

I Forgot to say about this topic , i will use ur sig ...

Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.

Can't you see Maxtor what he said?

None of these people have as profound skills in the English language like Me

Though i don't have anything against him, but first he must  demonstrate he's capable for a staff position, having english skills isn't enough.

I lol'ed that behavor remind me old things :$:$:$

Just be open mind... as you see the most active section is spam??? for a hacking forum this is not a good deal ...

There are not any more so many l2players...

Anyway about moderating etc,,, is not about 1,2 or 3 person a team should work as a team!!! No ONE IS A GOD!!! Maxtor you are not a god your title sux :P :P :P

Have fun!!!

As I'm Not Newbie Here I Will Tell My Opinion Too,

Even If I'm Not So Active To Post I Always Check Mxc.

Azizka You Don't Know Very Well What Noble Did Here, He Is Most Respectable Member Here.(He is Grandpa Of This Forum)

You Still Don't Saw His Actions So Don't Judge Him As Random Promote.

About Coyote Demote I Can't Say Many Things Cause He Was Too Aggressive To Ppl He Was Banning Too Easy.(Even If This Is Not The Reason For Demote)

Mxc Need Some Changes, This Is Good Start And Don't Try To Judge Maxtor For His Decisions He Is The Owner*.

*P.S:And Yes The Owner Can Do Whatever He Want.

Sry For My English If Some1 Don't Get It Just Pm Me

A first mistake of a 2 years old  forum user, wrong section.

Really, because a normal Global Moderator would open his damn god given eyes and read the topic carefully:

I understand that this may not be an appropriate section, but this is an announcement and the highest chance of me getting Maxtor's attention

Azizka You Don't Know Very Well What Noble Did Here, He Is Most Respectable Member Here.(He is Grandpa Of This Forum)

What about Grisom? and Coyote? and Chandy? And Erol?

Just lol, i'm out of here.

As I'm Not Newbie Here I Will Tell My Opinion Too,

Even If I'm Not So Active To Post I Always Check Mxc.

You Still Don't Saw His Actions So Don't Judge Him As Random Promote.

About Coyote Demote I Can't Say Many Things Cause He Was Too Aggressive To Ppl He Was Banning Too Easy.(Even If This Is Not The Reason For Demote)

Mxc Need Some Changes, This Is Good Start And Don't Try To Judge Maxtor For His Decisions He Is The Owner*.

*P.S:And Yes The Owner Can Do Whatever He Want.

Sry For My English If Some1 Don't Get It Just Pm Me

I have been here for a while, and again in other accounts, and I saw far more work from GrisoM, Erol, Coyote and ED than Noble.

Maxtor is an administrator, but we all need to give him suggestions as he is just 1 person

grisom have serious issues with accepting hes NOT the antichrist i like the guy but when he got power hes strange, coyote is/was grisoms slave imho...

Noble still the best g.mod mxc ever had doesnt matter who does what.

Grisom has left by himself.

Coyote demotion , maybe its temporary, but this is my desicion to make.

Chandy? Selfrequest.

Erol? same as coyote.

Anyway, i know you have something with me because of your karma, but seriously, you got warned two times. Coyote made those rules while i was vip.