Maxtor read this~

Azizka15

Anyway, i know you have something with me because of your karma, but seriously, you got warned two times. Coyote made those rules while i was vip.

Grisom has left by himself.

Coyote demotion , maybe its temporary, but this is my desicion to make.

Chandy? Selfrequest.

Erol? same as coyote.

If its temporary atleast for coyote...the ddos attacks im sure as hell will come back because truth be told the guy cant handle power.

Anyway, i know you have something with me because of your karma, but seriously, you got warned two times. Coyote made those rules while i was vip.

I really could care less about karma, but it's just your attitude back then. I don't know if you changed but I hope so. I really don't want to have enemies here :S

My opinion about Erol and Coyote.

They are great guys but dunno what happened with Coyote lately, i mean we couldn't  have a custom title? Anyway we had good times together.

My opinion about Erol and Coyote.

They are great guys but dunno what happened with Coyote lately, i mean we couldn't  have a custom title? Anyway we had good times together.

I can tell you what happened with him its nothing unusual...

I really could care less about karma, but it's just your attitude back then. I don't know if you changed but I hope so. I really don't want to have enemies here :S

Yes  i know i was a little bit rebel but i guess i proved i'm capable of being a staffer,  i ended  with that attitude, moderating is a serious business.

So why u made this thread?

Suggesting skilled english speakers, complaining about me and Noble.

Reamains Maxtor to decide, till then topic is opened.

Suggesting skilled english speakers, complaining about me and Noble.

Reamains Maxtor to decide, till then topic is opened.

nah as u see u didn't understand yet .

It's jealous (wanabe mod) .

He said that grisom , coyote , erol and he are skilled english speakers .

nah he sux hard

nah he sux hard

nah he sux hard

This is a warning to you, since you have been putting your nose into other business, inclining into an insult, next time I'll report you for a dekarma I'm not a wanna be mod, just a reasonable person

This is a warning to you, since you have been putting your nose into other business, inclining into an insult, next time I'll report you for a dekarma I'm not a wanna be mod, just a reasonable person

nah and why u care about maxtor moves?

u are not even in staff  .

nah and why u care about maxtor moves?

u are not even in staff  .

Ok one more reply and you're done, I'm really tired of you. Your a new member, please be quiet you don't know anything

Raule, don't hate me, but when you were a VIP you acted like you were a staffer. You brag and think your higher than everyone.

What's that supposed to mean? By your sayings, being a staffer equals to being superior to simple members. You'd better judge yourself before judging others.

Ok one more reply and you're done, I'm really tired of you. Your a new member, please be quiet you don't know anything

New member or not your topic is pointless let me put it this way.

Beeing a mod is not about english(lets put away your self-centerd comment that you put yourself into the mix too).

Beeing a mod is commiting for the good of the community and no that doesnt involve english even tho all the mods have an understandable english.

The way you put things is the opposite of reality, you say "Me,Coyote,Grisom etc..." but they are not good mods they cant handle power.

Think about it for a second you want mods with good english skills but useless on the moderation part or usefull moderators with an understandable or greater english?