About DDoS attacks, and attackers demands..

Maxtor

Thank god that lordrex made this acc for emu promotion and i have access to it(intrepid).

Let me tell you something that i said many times before.I dont want to come back because this forum is by far the worst as far as management goes and thats annoy me.

Now maxtor without any bs talk.

1.The forum got ddosed because of the simple fact that your staff is useless with useless decisions.

2.The forum got ddosed because you are lazy to work on it(i think here about the tons and tons of ideas that the staff gave to you).

3.The forum got ddosed because the ruleset is like a law that everyone can understand on hes/her own way IMHO not good.

With that beeing said what you should do is:

1.: Activate yourself and work on the forum.

2.: Demote every single member from the staff and remake it from 0.

3.: Remake the ruleset of the forum.

4.: Promote only those members to the staff who can give a good example to users because if the staff look at users like a piece of junk the same will happen on the users side.

And dont bann this account since this is a promotional account only for 1 single topic.

I quote myself again and please dont "+1" for unbann me.

I quote myself again and please dont "+1" for unbann me.

Why don't you just try to change all those things they screwed up,according to you?

Yeap, agree.

--

Anyway. My personal opinion,

All bad things started to happen when Grisom Left/Kicked and Cayote became G.Mod

I always supported GrisoM and the way he did his job, and my opinion gets stronger when I think WHO were the guys who whined about him.

Why don't you just try to change all those things they screwed up,according to you?

With such mentality inside staff not possible.

Most guys in the staff who got so much respect from the community such as coyote or setekh are pretty much useless at staff level.