Wich class is the best in PvP ???

• 3 weeks later...

Necromancer in a good l2 official pvp server is respect if ya know more then F1+F2 ofc :P

And true pvp is without cancel/anchor/silence...I know they ARE skills like stun..but god they are annoying :P

For me..best class for pvp..hmm TY :P

This thread is pointless.Every class is powerful even prophet its not important the char its important the guy who control it if you have the skills to control 1 class well you can be the best with it.And as i can see you both chosed necro well anyway yeah necro's are only good at the buggy pvp server's go on play there no fun.Java is a piece of a shit.Well anyway guyz avoid posting newbie reply's like-

-Archer

-Necro

etc...

It's pointless you won't help the guy if he doesn't know how to play even the best char controled by him will die.

HaCkz0r

P.S:Go experience all classes and see with one is your style!

Well GuyZ,

In One Normal Server L2OFF

I Think That The Best Classes For PvP Are Mages... (For Me.. :P)

One Of Them Is Classic Spellsinger....

Well For The Buffs I Usually Take These:

Windwalk,Shield,Bless The Body,Bless The Soul,Magic Barrier, Acumen,Empower, Berserker Spirit,

Mental Shield,Wild Magic, Dance Of Concentration, Dance Of Mystic, Siren's Dance, Song Of Earth, Song Of Life, Song Of Vitality,Song Of Renewal,Song Of Warding, Song Of Invocation, Prophecy Of Water..

I'm Not Sure If These are the best, but i get these and i can say that they work good to one spellsinger...

To An L2J Server

Almost Everyone Makes This Combination..

Phoenix Knight+Heavy Armor+Bow....

I Have Tested It On One Server... Its Good, But Its Annoying Cause

Makes The Game Boring....

I dunno, if u want to try them :)

And true pvp is without cancel/anchor/silence...I know they ARE skills like stun..but god they are annoying :P

"True PvP". It's more like using every spell you need to down your opponent. It's like saying "Hey archer don't use arrows and let's do true PvP".

"True PvP". It's more like using every spell you need to down your opponent. It's like saying "Hey archer don't use arrows and let's do true PvP".

Actually it isnt..mage vs mage, 1st one who casts silence wins.

Mage vs fighter, if mage casts cancel he wins(on buffs) or if unbuffed, if anchor lands fighters are down...

Archers are the only one who stand mages.

pff spellhowler sux only good for rb

in pvp u have he or aw is best or th if switch+trick work;)

lol??????????????

Spellhowler Is One Of The Best Mage Classes, It Has The Most Matk Of All Mages,

Plus, Dark Elves Are Good Looking :P